Kill The Beast!

John answers the door to reveal the Joker. "May I help you?" Asked John. "Good evening, Mr. Lennon. May I speak with Mr. McCartney please?" Asked the Joker. "Uh... why?" John asked in an uncomfortable tone. The Riddler and Penguin appear next to the Joker. "We have a little something to discuss with him." Said the Penguin. "Something tells me it won't be pretty." Said John. "Don't worry, good sir, he shall not be harmed." Said the Riddler.

"Who's at the door, John?" Asked Ringo. He and George appear from behind, but pause as soon as they see who it is. "Ah, Mr. Harrison and Mr. Starr! How nice to see you two again!" The Joker said happily. "What are you three doing here?" Asked George. "Four, if you count Catwoman." The Riddler said. "Catwoman?! Isn't she that crazy lady who's trying to get Paul to marry her?!" John asked in shock.

Catwoman appears from behind. "I'll take it from here, boys." She said. The Joker, Riddler, and Penguin nod before stepping aside. "So, you're Catwoman, huh?" George asked with his arms crossed. "That's right. Now, I have a little offer that you can't refuse." Said Catwoman. "And what might that be?" Ringo asked. "You boys can perform at our hideout where you can have all the peace and quiet you want." Catwoman purred. "Well, it does sound nice to get a break from all the screaming we always get at our concerts." Said John awkwardly.

George pulls the other two aside. "I don't trust that woman. How in the world did she even know about our screaming audiences?" He asked quietly. "Maybe she's been to one of our concerts." Said Ringo. "Good point, Ringo. I say we go for it." John said.

The three Beatles turn their attention back to Catwoman. "Can Paul do it too?" Asked George. "But of course he can!" Said Catwoman. "Then count us in!" Said John "Splendid! But there's a catch." Catwoman said. "Okay, what is it?" Ringo asked. "Paul must marry me!" Said Catwoman. "What?!?!" The three Beatles said in shock. "Either that, or it's no deal." Catwoman said as she crossed her arms. "Absolutely not!" George said angrily. "Very well!" Said Catwoman. She snaps her fingers as the Joker, Riddler, and Penguin reappear. They grab the three Beatles and tie them to the nearest tree.

Paul was hiding behind the door the whole time, then he emerges after he saw his bandmates get carried away. "Leave my friends alone, you crazy cat lady!" He said angrily. "Ah, Paulie! I missed you, sweetheart!" Catwoman said in a sad voice. "Don't call me that! I'm not your sweetheart!!!" Yelled Paul. "Fine, be that way!! Boys, tie him up with the others!" Said Catwoman angrily.

The Joker, Riddler, and Penguin grab Paul and tie him up with the other Beatles. "I'm sorry, lads, it's my fault for getting us into this mess." Paul said as he was about to cry. "No, Paul, don't blame yourself." John said. "We knew Catwoman wanted to marry you, but we never thought she'd go this far." Said George. "She's crazy, that's for sure." Said Ringo.

Suddenly, a soft glow appeared, followed by a swirl of magic. It made the rope disappear. "Hey, we're free!" Said Paul excitedly. "But how?" Asked John. The glow reveals a beautiful woman, which happens to be the enchantress. "It is I who saved you." She said. "Who are you?" Ringo asked. "Are you an angel?" George asked. "I suppose you could say that, even though I'm not." Said the enchantress. "Either way, thank you for freeing us." John said. "Anytime, my good men. Now you better do something about those villains before it's too late." The enchantress said. "Oh, we will!" Paul said as he cracked his knuckles.

The Beatles faced the villainous foursome, and the townspeople were there too. "Alright, Catwoman, this ends now!" Yelled Ringo. "I don't know what you're talking about." Catwoman said as she put her hands on her hips. "Listen up, people! This woman here, along with her dimwitted sidekicks, tried to trick us into performing for them in exchange for having Paul marry her!" Said John to the townspeople. "And we refuse to do something foolish and let our best mate be with someone he doesn't love!" Yelled George. "Is that true?" A man asked. "Of course not! These three are completely off their nuts!" Said Catwoman as she hid the truth.