Beatle & The Beast

In the manor's bathroom, Emilia is getting washed up for her night with Paul. Alfred enters with a smile. "Tonight is the night!" He said. "I'm not sure if I can do this." Said Emilia nervously. "You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring." Said Alfred. "Bold, daring." Emilia said. She then emerges from the tub and shakes herself dry.

"There will be music. Romantic candlelight, provided myself, and when the time is right, you confess your love." Alfred said. "Yes, I... no I can't." Said Emilia shamefully. "You care for the boy, don't you?" Asked Alfred. "More than anything." Emilia said. "Well then, you must tell him." Alfred said.

Emilia gets a quick trim. "Voila! You look so... so..." Alfred began. "Stupid." Said Emilia in an annoyed tone. "Not quite the word I was looking for. Perhaps a little more off the top." Said Alfred. Bruce enters the room. "Ahem! Your man awaits!" He said.

Paul comes down the steps wearing a royal blue suit along with a red tie. His mop top was also combed nicely.

Paul's suit:

Emilia clears her throat then comes down shortly thereafter wearing a beautiful red ball gown

Emilia's dress:

The two then face each other with smiles

The two then face each other with smiles. Paul bows to the beautifully dressed Emilia as she curtsies to the man she's close to falling in love with as Harriet sings a romantic song.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beatle and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the East
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beatle and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beatle and the Beast

The couple had themselves a candlelit meal, then they were about to dance together for the first time. Although Emilia was a little nervous, Paul gave her the support she needed. The objects all watched with smiles as the couple danced. At one point, Emilia leaned on Paul's chest while he leaned on her head. Emilia gives an excited smile to the objects, knowing that she's almost there. Bruce gives a thumbs up, while Alfred claps his hands together.

Dick snuggles close to his aunt as they watched Paul and Emilia together. Alfred dims the lights to make the mood even more romantic than it is now.

The dance between the couple ended a few minutes later, then Harriet turns to her nephew. "Off to the cupboard with you now, Dick. It's past your bedtime." She said. Dick nods with a yawn, then Harriet kisses his cheek. "Good night, love." She said. As Dick hops to the cupboard, he quickly stops to watch the couple some more.