Transformation (Finale)

While Paul was still crying, one beam of light falls like a shooting star. Then another comes. And another, and another. Paul finally notices what's happening. He stops crying for a second, then starts to back away.

Emilia rises up into the air magically and begins to turn. Her fur changes into human skin, and her fangs and claws disappear. Paul watches the whole transformation with a shocked expression on his face.

Once the magical process was complete, the figure slowly comes comes down to the ground. Paul reaches out to touch her, but jerks back when the figure begins to move. It stands, looks at its hands, then turns to face Paul. It's a human with the same blue eyes as Emilia. It's obviously Emilia, transformed. Paul gives her a mysterious look.

"Paul! It's me!" Said the figure. Paul continues to look at her skeptically, but then he sees the blue eyes, and instantly knows it's Emilia. "It is you!" Said Paul with a smile. Emilia caresses his face, then the two slowly lean in for a kiss.

A fireworks display explodes around the couple. The gloom surrounding the manor disappears, revealing a blue sky. The manor is transformed, the dark colors surrounding it turn bright.

Bruce, Alfred, and Harriet come out and regain their human forms. "Alfred! Bruce! Harriet! Look at us!!!" Said Emilia excitedly. Dick hops outside afterwards. "Aunt Harriet, Aunt Harriet!" He said happily. His human form returns, then Harriet wraps her nephew into a tight hug. "Oh my goodness!" She said happily. "It's a miracle!" Said Alfred excitedly.

After the excitement dies down, Emilia slowly approaches Dick with a nervous expression. "Dick, can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked. "Uh... sure." Said Dick awkwardly. "I just wanna say... I'm so sorry for being mean to you." Emilia said. "You're actually apologizing to me?" Dick asked. "I know, I know, I'm long overdue. But yes, I owed you an apology for a very long time." Said Emilia. "I appreciate that, but you said you'd never apologize when Ms. Chandelle told you to." Said Dick.

Emilia rubs the back of her neck. "Well, meeting Paul has taught me a lesson." She said. "Really?" Dick asked. "Yes. Can you forgive me?" Emilia said. "Holy change of heart, Emilia! Of course I can!" Said Dick excitedly. Emilia smiles and hugs him. Dick was surprised, but eventually returns her embrace. After they let go, Emilia holds out her hand. "Friends?" She asked. "Friends!" Dick said as he accepted. The two reconciled enemies turned friends shook on it.

A little while later, everyone gathered in the ballroom. Even the other Beatles were in attendance. Paul was wearing the same blue suit he had on a while back, and Emilia had on the same red gown from when she and Paul danced for the first time. Emilia embraces Paul, who is now her true love, and the two kiss. They then dance together for the second time, but with the spell finally broken.

"Ah, l'amour!" Alfred said with a smile. Bruce approaches him a minute later. "Look at them, Alfred. I don't think I've ever seen such a happier sight." He said with a smile. "Yes, Master Bruce. Emilia finally learned to love, her partner loved her back, and now the spell is broken." Said Alfred. "If it wasn't for Paul, we'd still be knick knacks." Said Bruce. "Worse yet, we would've been stuck that way forever!" Alfred said with worry. "But now that the enchantment has been lifted, things are finally back to normal." Bruce said. Alfred nods. "Very good, sir." He said.

On another side of the ballroom, Dick stands with his aunt, and the other Beatles are standing next to them. "Are they gonna live happily ever after, Aunt Harriet?" Asked Dick. "Of course, my dear. Of course." Said Harriet. An unsure expression appears on Dick's face. "Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?" He asked awkwardly. The three Beatles laugh, then Harriet hugs her nephew.

As Paul and Emilia continued to dance, everyone began to sing.

Certain as the sun
Rising in the East
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beatle and the Beast

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beatle and the Beast

At long last, Emilia Arquette, a bad girl turned good, has finally found someone to love and earned his love in return. Not only that, she learned to love, and she got the happy ending she deserved along with the man who changed her whole life, Paul McCartney.

The End