Back To Wayne Manor

Meanwhile

Dick hops over to the cellar door and taps on it. "What was that?" Asked Paul. "Guys, it's me!" Said Dick. "Oh, Dick, thank goodness!" Said Ringo with relief. "Can you get us out?" Asked George. "I would, if I could... but I can't." Dick said. "Don't you have something that can break the door open?" Asked John. Dick hesitates, until he sees something that'll break the door open. "Holy breakthrough! I'll be right back!" He said.

A contraption that was left behind stood on a nearby hill. Dick hops over to it and readies it to break open the door. He pulls the whistle, and it rolls down the hill. "Here we go!" He said.

The Beatles hear the commotion from outside. "What the devil?" Ringo said. They noticed the contraption Dick activated was coming towards them. "Lads, look out!!" Paul yelled. Just as the Beatles moved out of the way, the axe attached to the contraption breaks open the door, and the whole machine gets destroyed in the process. Dick was hanging from a loose spring afterwards. "You guys gotta try this thing!" He said.

Paul climbs out of the cellar with the others following behind him. John grabs his arm. "Paul, where are you going?" He asked. "Back to Wayne Manor! Emilia needs me!" Paul said. "But Catwoman's over there! She'll snatch you up the instant you show up!" John said worriedly. "I have to go back! If I don't, who knows what'll happen to Emilia?" Said Paul worriedly. "At least take me with you!" Said Dick. Paul picks him up. "You're not going back alone." George said. "I'm sorry, but I must." Paul said. "One of us should go with you." Said Ringo.

Dick pops out of Paul's pocket and onto his shoulder. "They're right, Paul. You're gonna need some backup." He said. "Alright. John, come with me. George, Ringo, call the police and bring them to Wayne Manor." Said Paul. "Yeah, they'll put those pesky villains in jail!" Dick said.

Time is running out. Paul and John rush to Wayne Manor as George and Ringo contact the police.