The West Wing

Paul applauds after that amazing performance. "Bravo! That was wonderful!" He said with a smile. "Thank you, thank you, good sir. Yes, good show, wasn't it everyone?" Said Bruce. He then looks at the time on his face. "Goodness look at the time! I believe it's time for you to head off to bed." He said. "Oh, I couldn't possibly go to bed now. It's my first time in an enchanted manor." Said Paul.

Bruce chuckles. "Enchanted? Who said anything about the manor being enchanted?" He asked. "I figured it out for myself. Oh, I'd like to look around, if that's okay." Paul said. "Would you like a tour?" Asked Alfred. "Are you sure that's a good idea? What if Emilia sees him?" Bruce asked. "Perhaps you'd like to take me. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about the manor." Said Paul to Bruce. "Well, actually, yes I do." Said Bruce.

Both Alfred and Bruce showed Paul around Wayne Manor. At one point, the two saw Paul walking towards the stairs. They quickly stop in front of him. "What's up there?" Paul asked. "Where? Up there? Nothing. Absolutely nothing of interest at all in the West Wing. Dusty, dull, very boring." Bruce said. "Ah, so that's the West Wing! I wonder what she's hiding up there." Said Paul. "Hiding? Emilia is hiding nothing!" Alfred said. "Then it wouldn't be forbidden." Paul said as he walked past them.

Alfred and Bruce stopped in front of Paul again. "Perhaps you'd like to see something else. We have exquisite tapestries dating all the way back to..." Bruce was cut off by Paul walking past again. "Maybe later." Said Paul. Once again, Bruce and Alfred stopped in front of him. "The gardens, or the music room perhaps?" Said Alfred. "You have a music room?" Paul asked with a smile. "Oh yes I do! It's got lots of instruments you could possibly play!" Said Bruce.

As the two walk back down the steps, Paul quietly walks away without them noticing and immediately makes his way to what's the most forbidden part of the manor to him, the West Wing. Paul's excitement begins to dwindle, though, when he enters the hallway leading to Emilia's lair.

As he walks down the hall, Paul stops to look in a mirror that has been shattered into several pieces, each one reflecting his concerned look. He reaches the end of the hall and finds a closed door with gargoyle handles. He takes a deep breath, then reaches out and opens the door, finally entering the West Wing

Paul begins to explore. He is truly shocked by everything he sees. He wanders around, looking, and knocks over a table, but he catches it before it crashes to the floor. He then turns his head and sees a shredded picture on the wall. Paul reaches out and lifts the shreds of the picture to reveal Emilia.

Shortly thereafter, a pink glow catches Paul's eye, which happens to be the enchanted rose. He walks over to the table and looks at the rose through the glass jar that's protecting it. Paul takes the jar off the rose, then tries to touch it.