Battle On The Roof

Wayne Manor

Catwoman finds Emilia's lair. She raises her crossbow and takes aim. Emilia looks up at her, then looks back down in sadness again. Catwomen releases the arrow and it strikes Emilia in the shoulder. She screams in pain and stands. Catwoman rushes her and they fly out the window onto the balcony, where it has begun to rain. Catwoman corners Emilia on the edge of the roof. Emilia simply sits there in despair.

"Get up! Get up! What's the matter, Emilia? Too kind and gentle to fight back?" Asked Catwoman with a cackle. Emilia looks down ignoring her. Catwoman walks into the foreground and breaks off a piece of the roof. She is about to smash it on Emilia's head. "No!!" A desperate voice yells. It was Paul. Emilia sees him accompanied by John, and a hopeful expression appears on her face. "Paul!" She said. "No, Catwoman, don't!" Yelled Paul.

Catwoman swings down at Emilia, but she catches the weapon in her hand. Emilia rises up and roars in Catwoman's face. They proceed through a fight on the rooftop. "What do we do?!" Asked John worriedly. Paul takes Dick out of his pocket and hands him to John. "Take Dick and get him to his aunt. I'm going to the roof to help Emilia." Paul said. "Good luck, mate." John said. The two rush inside, but go in opposite directions.

Inside The Manor

John looks around for Dick's aunt. "Dick, what's your aunt's name?" Asked John. "Harriet Cooper, and she's a teapot." Said Dick. Harriet hops towards the two. "Dick! There you are, dear!" She said. John puts Dick down as he hops over to his aunt. "I'm okay, Aunt Harriet, don't worry." Dick said. "That's all that matters." Said Harriet.

On The Roof

Catwoman has lost sight of Emilia. "Come on out and fight!" Catwoman said angrily. Emilia was blending in with one of the statues to stay hidden from Catwoman, who's still looking for her. "Were you in love with him, Emilia? Did you honestly think he'd want you when he had someone like me?!" Asked Catwoman as angry tears fell from her eyes.

Emilia has been provoked enough. She emerges and the girls fight again. Catwoman grabs Emilia by her shirt. "It's over, Emilia! PAUL IS MINE!!!!!!" She yelled. Emilia fills with rage, and she picks up Catwoman by the neck and holds her out over the edge of the roof. "Let me go! Let me go!!! Please, don't hurt me! I'll do anything! Anything!" Catwoman pleaded.

Instead of letting the crazy cat lady fall to her death, Emilia's anger slowly melts off her face, and the look of compassion returns. She pulls Catwoman back onto the roof. "Get out!" Said Emilia quietly. She shoves Catwoman to the ground.