A Gift For Paul

Meanwhile

Back at the villains' hideout, the sneaky foursome recall the events from early on. "As you three are aware, I've got my heart set on marrying Paul." Said Catwoman. "But of course, he turned you down flat." Said the Joker. "What do we do about the other Beatles?" Asked the Riddler. "Considering how crazy they were earlier, and how they came here tonight raving about a she beast in Wayne Manor?" Asked the Penguin.

Catwoman smirks. "Leave that to me, boys." She said with an evil giggle. "What do you have in mind?" The Joker asked. "The best idea I've ever come up with." Catwoman purred. The villains gather into a huddle as Catwoman talks about her plan.

Liverpool

John, Ringo, and George shift uncomfortably in their seats. "Ugh, I can't take it anymore! We gotta go back to Wayne Manor and get Paul!" Said John frustratedly. "Are you sure that's a good idea, John?" Asked George. "If no one will help us, then we'll go back alone!" John said. "Um, I don't feel comfortable about this. What if we run into hungry wolves?" Asked Ringo worriedly. "I don't care what it takes! We'll find that manor, and somehow, we'll get him out of there!" Said John. He picks up a flashlight before walking back out into the night.

George and Ringo hesitate and whisper to one another. "I agree with John's determination, but maybe we should think about doing this the safe way." Ringo said. "Absolutely." George said. "Well? Are you two coming or not?!" John asked in an annoyed tone. The two remaining Beatles follow the rhythm guitarist as they go on to get Paul.

At the same time, Catwoman and the other villains found their suite. "Paul? Beatles?" Hollered Catwoman. No one answered. "Oh well, I guess it's not gonna work after all." The Riddler said. Catwoman grabs him by his suit. "They have to come back sometime, and when they do, we'll be ready for them. Riddler, don't move from that spot until the Beatles come home!" Catwoman said as she threw the Riddler near the front door. She walks off afterwards, with the Joker and Penguin following behind. "Aw nuts!" Said the Riddler.

"Why'd you make him stay behind?" The Penguin asked. "Somebody has to keep watch!" Said Catwoman. "Good point. Glad I'm not the one staying back!" Said the Joker.

Wayne Manor

Paul sits on the grass, admiring the birds and butterflies flying around. One butterfly came flying towards him, and it lands on his hands. He smiles at how beautiful it looks

Emilia loved seeing how happy he was. She then turns to Bruce. "I've never felt this way about anyone. I wanna do something for him! But what?" Asked Emilia. "I'm sure there are plenty of things you can do. One thing I know that will definitely put a smile on his face is perhaps writing romantic poetry." Said Bruce. "Good thought, Master Bruce, but it has to be something very special. Something that sparks his interest... wait a minute!" Said Alfred as he comes up with an idea.

Back inside, Emilia takes Paul to a room he's never seen before. "Paul, there's something I wanna show you." Emilia said. She opens the door, but stops. "But first, I need you to close your eyes." She said. Paul crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow. "It's a surprise." Said Emilia. Paul finally abides and closes his eyes. Emilia opens the door, takes Paul by his hands and leads him into the room.

"Can I open them?" Asked Paul. "Not yet." Emilia said. She opens the curtains to shed some light in the room. "Now can I open them?" Paul asked. "Alright... now!" Said Emilia. When Paul opened his eyes, he noticed that he was in a music room. He smiles at the sight. "I can't believe it! I've never seen a music room so big in my life!" He said. "Do you like it?" Emilia asked. "I love it!" Said Paul excitedly. "Then it's yours!" Said Emilia. "Thank you so much!" Paul said as he took Emilia's hands.

The objects were watching the whole time. "Oh, would you look at that?" Said Harriet. "I knew it would work!" Alfred said. "What? What worked?" Asked Dick. "Isn't this exciting?" Bruce asked. "I didn't see anything!" Dick said in an annoyed tone. "Come along, Dick. There's chores to be done in the kitchen." Harriet said. "But what are they talking about? What's going on? Come on, Aunt Harriet!" Said Dick impatiently.