F I V E

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Hey mom." Scarlett says answering her mother's call, she was at home fairly early since it was a Friday night, the night when she got off work and did nothing but stay at home with Quinn in her pyjamas with a glass of wine, or they went out somewhere or the other. She had the call on speaker while she was scribbling down notes with one hand and scrolling through documents on her desktop with the other. She was trying to finish as much work as she possibly could before Quinn got here and stopped her.

"So I don't want to alarm you." Well that had the totally opposite reaction, Scarlett stopped everything she was doing and focused completely on the call. "Your father was in a small crash, nothing too bed, he has a couple cuts and bruises but is ultimately fine."

Scarlett stood up immediately grabbing some boots and a coat ready to head out the door and find her parents and make sure everything was okay with her own eyes, while doing so she rambled off every possible question she could think of.

"Scarlett, listen to me. Your dad is fine, we're leaving the hospital now, and we'll come past tomorrow." Scarlett did not listen, she needed to see with her own two eyes that her dad was okay, she adored her parents with every inch of her being and didn't know what she would do without them.

But she knew the reason her parents didn't mind her not showing off, her siblings hadn't moved out of their house even though they were all in their late twenties. It was the sole reason Scarlett hadn't stepped foot inside her childhood home in seven years.

"I'm on my way." Scarlett finalises, grabbing a bag to fill with clothes for tomorrow, as well as all her work things for the next day. The elevator ride down to the underground parking in her building seemed ten times longer than it normally did as she waited. In the garage a dark grey Ferrari Portofino awaited her, it was only a couple of months old since she tried to swap them out while they still looked brand new.

She didn't drive much around the city while she was working but on weekends and when she took off days she drove as far as she was able to, spent the night in some sort of hotel before making the drive back to the city, it was one of her favourite ways to get alone time and relax with her thoughts.