T H I R T E E N

Calix Radcliff's POV

"I'm full, thank you Mom." I told her, stopping from loading my plate again for the third time, like she always did, she overloaded me with food the moment I stepped off the flight, claiming I didn't eat enough. Maybe she was right but I would never admit that to her.

"I'll take it if he won't have it." The little kiss-ass that had decided last minute to come with me pipes up, and straight away my mother overloads Silas's plate, a happy smile on her face that hadn't left since the moment we had arrived. Coming to Greece for a short break was a last minute decision, one that I hadn't regretted so far. I was here sitting on a deck that looked out onto the ocean having dinner with my mother, sisters and best friend.

The only thing missing now was Scarlett. I had become so used to having dinner with her everyday that it was weird not having her near me.

"You don't eat enough." My mother chides, repeating the conversation I always got. "You need to stop working so much and look after yourself, Αγαπημένος."
(Sweetheart.)

"I've been eating more Mama, υπόσχομαι." I treasure it and she didn't look like she really believed me until Silas piped up.

(I promise)

"That's because you eat most of your meals with your little girlfriend." He says dramatically, automatically catching the attention of the three women at the table who readily listen to him. "He eats breakfast with her after they work out, and most days they schedule lunch meetings so they eat together then and then they cook dinner together at night."

"You seem to spend a lot of time together, υιός." My mother looks at me with a knowing smile. I knew she was ecstatic, she had been wanting me to get a girlfriend for years. She had tried so hard to set me up with her best friend's daughter throughout my teenage years and was disappointed when I never once showed an interest in her or anyone else for that matter. Now she was really happy I had finally found someone.

(Son)

"We're neighbours, like right next to each other and it's easier to cook when you aren't cooking for one. And we schedule lunch meetings because it's her free time, she's always busy."

The three of them look at me sceptically, then look at Silas for reassurance who shrugs. "Well he's right there, Scarlett is this kickass girl boss who is always busy, like we have to schedule hangout sessions like a week in advance."

"Do you have any photos of her?" Thalia asks, crowding closer to Silas on one side and Karisa quickly moves to the other side.

"Oh I've been waiting for this one." He grins slyly at me and I just know I was in trouble. "I've been taking pictures of them to play back on their wedding, I have a whole collection by now."

And he did, he had photos of us from the polo match, at the office, at the charity gala and at my penthouse. There were already almost a hundred and my guess that he wasn't the only person taking those. A couple of those were from when we were alone with either Imogen or Quinn.