S E V E N

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Kaitlyn was sitting at the receptionist desk waiting for the Scarlett that had made her boss happy. That made her mind run back to her Scarlett.

The baby sister that had grown up so much, she had left long before any of them had even woken up. Their parents didn't seem surprised at the news that she had left early. Apparently, she was an early bird that liked going out early unlike the rest of them.

Her parents didn't ever say anything about Scarlett, not since she had left, but it was obvious they still had a relationship with her, they still adored her. Scarlett looked good, she looked better than good, she looked like some sort of model, absolutely flawless.

"What are you doing here?" Kaitlyn demanded, had her thoughts really just made Scarlett appear out of thin air? "You can't just walk into this building, my boss is ruthless."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow at her sister, she had never worked at the front desk, but she was sure they weren't meant to talk to anyone like that. "I have an appointment."

Kaitlyn scoffed. "Like I believe that, anyone making a fake appointment to catch a glimpse of my boss will be thrown out with security like everyone else that has tried. He has an appointment already booked, and it definitely isn't for you."

"Does this appointment happen to be for Scarlett by any chance?"

Kaitlyn took in her sister, she took in the business attire she wore that looked extremely high-priced, designer shoes, and the designer bag in her hands. She looked expensive, and then Kaitlyn thought back to the conversations he had with her siblings about Scarlett Vanderburg making thousands an hour. But now her sister went to Juvie. How do you become an influential lawyer at twenty-one, yet spend the most of your teen years locked in a cell?

 How do you become an influential lawyer at twenty-one, yet spend the most of your teen years locked in a cell?

Kaitlyn was just about to threaten security another time when a voice interrupted them. "Scarlett."

The sisters both spun to face the voice, there stood Silas Rothwell with his signature smirk playing on his lips, Scarlett easily returned his smirk with a more teasing version.