Chapter 3✨

Within few minutes Sumit came back with Aditya and said,"Mirae my daughter, I always wanted to take decisions in your life, but you never obliged to my decisions.. I wanted you to accept my choice but you never did..

But today I am giving you one more chance..I always wanted you to get Married with Aditya...
But you always loved Suyash and did not listened to me because Aditya is poor..

But now I want you to remarry Aditya and then you can keep your baby.." he said as if he was proposing a business deal..

"What the actual hell dad.. Do you think I will marry this cheapster.. Not even in dreams.." She said sarcastically and started going towards her room thinking her dad has probably gone insane..

" She said sarcastically and started going towards her room thinking her dad has probably gone insane

"Mirae... I have not finished yet.. If you dont agree to marry Aditya then the door is wide open...You can leave and also please dont beg us to save your baby.." Sumit said angrily and started going towards his room as he has already said his decision.

"Dad..please dont do this.." she said crying in front of her dad..

"Yes or No Mirae..I dont have whole day to waste on you.." Sumit said angrily..

Mirae was crying, she was helpless.. She was hating Aditya even more and was only listening to them for the safety of her baby...

She did not had any other choice but to agree as she knows her family thinks alott about their reputation and the people will not let her live happily just because she is a single mother...

"Ye..Yes.." she said stuttering..She is feeling pathetic for being this helpless..

'This all is Aditya's plan, he loved me and wanted me since childhood

'This all is Aditya's plan, he loved me and wanted me since childhood..' She though looking at Aditya disgustingly..

She was about to go upstairs when her dad spoke..

"Wait, I have not completed yet
1. After marriage you are going to leave this mansion and live with Aditya.
2. You will not ask money from me.
3. You will lead your life as Aditya your husband will keep you..
4. You will stop buying all expensive things unless and until it is given by your husband.
5. You will learn the value of money.
6. You cannot divorce him till 3 years after your marriage.." her dad said..