Chapter 20✨

Mirae was in the bar dancing to the music, She was thinking of ways to make Aditya divorce her.. Suddenly Sunny came and told her about Aditya that he is coming here to pick her up..

"This Aditya is very very stubborn..I need to make a solid plan to make him divorce me.." she thought for some plan..

And finally after few minutes she got an idea, 'Aditya wants his partner to be loyal to him

And finally after few minutes she got an idea, 'Aditya wants his partner to be loyal to him..Why not use this weakness of him to make him change his mind and divorce me..?' she thought and smirked..

She saw a rich man in a suit passing by, so she decided to try her luck and directly asked him..

"Hey, Can you pretend that we are going to have one night stand in front of my husband..?" Mirae asked directly coming to the point as she was not all interested in neither talking to this man..

"What will I get in return..?" That man asked grinning evilly..

"Dont expect me to do anything, I am not that kind of woman, I am just asking you to pretend.." Mirae said making faces..

"But I am going to help you right..So I should get some money. Take it as a business..Ms.." that man said..

'What a greedy man, he is looking so rich.. But is still behind money..leech..' she thought in her mind..

"Sure I will pay you..But if you do anything stupid, I will not hesitate to break your bones and also this face of yours.." Mirae said angrily gritting her teeth.

That man nodded and Mirae told him her plan which she is going to execute on Aditya..

She and that man was standing when Suddenly Aditya came..

"Ms, behind you is one man who was searching for someone, but when he saw you, he stopped and is now coming towards us..Is he your husband..?" That man asked..

Mirae looked from the corner of her eyes only to find Aditya coming towards her furiously "Yes he is the one, lets start.." Mirae said looking at that man.

"Let's go baby we are getting late.." that man said purposely dragging Mirae..

Aditya came and held Mirae's hand and said, "Where are you taking my wife..How dare you call my wife baby..?" Aditya asked angrily..

"We are going to enjoy our night right baby..?" that man said looking at Mirae and then at Aditya.

"Mirae..what is this man saying why aren't you denying him.." Aditya asked getting confused due to lack of Mirae's response..

" Aditya asked getting confused due to lack of Mirae's response