Chapter 43✨

Aditya was hurt beyond anything. He does not know where the hell is his self respect and why does he keeps forgetting that she will never ever love him..How did he become such a shameless person to run behind someone who does not even give him a single glance..

He felt pathetic..he started doubting his personality and was become self conscious that something is incomplete in him that is why she always insults him..

He slept while thinking all this in the same on the couch in the living room itself where she left him.

And there Mirae was hugging Adwae so tight

And there Mirae was hugging Adwae so tight..She was hugging him thinking he would give her some peace.. She was not knowing why in the world she was feeling like this even though she wanted the same thing..

They both were crying for each other one was sad cause his self respect was crushed and

other one was crying cause she did not knew what she exactly wants..!!

Suddenly the door bell rang...Aditya woke up rubbing his eyes..He was not expecting anyone to come by this time..It was 2:45am indicating it was very late for someone to come.

Aditya stood up and decided to check. He looked through the peep hole and saw a man standing out.

He thought to find out who he is and immediately opened the door.."Yes.." Aditya said..

"Who are you..? Forget it..I have come to know Mirae lives here.. Where is she...?" That man asked..
He was very loud and rude..And not to forget his looks..He was looking so scarry..

He was looking so scarry

"Why..And who are you and why you want her..?" Aditya asked he could not let a stranger meet Mirae at such a late time..

"Just go and call her..I am not going to convince you whole night..She knows me.." that man again said loudly which made Aditya really pissed..

'This man right here really needs how to talk properly and with respect..' Aditya thought.

He immediately went and knocked on their bedroom door...In like few seconds Mirae opened the door..