Chapter 31✨

They reached hospital in cab. And Aditya made Mirae sit in a corner as he had to complete some formalities and paper work.

Again she was thinking the same thing, all the thoughts were fully occupied in her mind then Aditya came and called her.."Mirae.. Mirae lets go the stretcher is ready.."

She immediately came out of her trace and said, "Ugh..Y..yes let's go.." she said and stood up to lie on the stretcher.

She stopped in between and looked at Aditya,"Would you mind giving me few minutes

She stopped in between and looked at Aditya,"Would you mind giving me few minutes..I..I want to talk to you.." she said and her eyes shone with tears.

Aditya immediately nodded and held her hand to support her to walk towards a quite place..

"Yes Mirae what happened you look disturbed.." Aditya said looking at her worriedly.

"Aditya..I..I am so sacred What if...what if something happens to my baby while they are doing the operation..?" Mirae said and fully broke down looking towards the floor. She could not make eye contact. She could not imagine herself being so weak in front of Aditya.

Aditya held her face in a gentle grip in between his warm hands and said,"Shh..Mirae dont cry..See the doctor said we wont even have any other option other than doing this operation. The baby might aswell not be healthy if we dont. So why not go with the doctor..And you are my strong girl..

You will fight and get out baby back right.." He complete and wiped her tears. She was continuously sniffing..

He hugged her tightly and said "Now be a brave girl and get our baby fast

He hugged her tightly and said "Now be a brave girl and get our baby fast..I am waiting here only, for you both.."

"