Chapter 39✨

They were going to leave the hospital when Ashna came and accompanied them till out.

Aditya had arranged for a car but now who in the world he was going to hand over the baby to...? And the fact that he will be driving was making it difficult..He could definitely not drive and hold the baby.

He was thinking what to do when suddenly he thought to ask Ashna. "Ah, Ashna will you please accompany us till our home. Actually i am driving so there should be someone to hold the baby.." Aditya said purposely on a  loud tone so that Mirae hears.

Mirae kept looking she knew that this Ashna would never agree as she is still on duty as nurse

Mirae kept looking she knew that this Ashna would never agree as she is still on duty as nurse.. So she was containded that Aditya will have to come to her only and then Mirae will finally have that cute squeeshie..

 So she was containded that Aditya will have to come to her only and then Mirae will finally have that cute squeeshie

Yes Mirae did developed loving the baby because why not..She was rude and childish, but she did understood that there is not a single fault of this little baby. And the things she did that day made her so shameful..

And since so many days she was finding ways to be with the baby but Aditya was reluctant to not even let her hold him.

She was in her thoughts when Ashna said, "Yes sure Adi..I will come with you..The protection of this little baby is what is my priority.." she said in a sugar coated voice..

Mirae kept looking at her with wide eyes...'Woah this woman is a real villain..She is even annoying then that Mala girl..why does everyone come and stick to my husband..' she though eyeing Ashna angrily.

She could not speak anything but sat on the front seat with Aditya but she heard, "Ashna sit in front..with the baby.." Aditya said not looking at Mirae.

" Aditya said not looking at Mirae