Chapter 35✨

Aditya was not knowing if he was doing right by asking Mirae for this huge favour..But it was like a do or die situation for him. He had to sacrifice his self respect and ego to ask Mirae..He is ready even if he had to beg her by going to her legs..

He was in his thoughts and reached Mirae's room. She was laying on the bed reading something.

He silently opened the door and she looked at him immediately. His red and puffy eyes did not fail to catch Mirae's attention. But she could care less at the moment as she was annoyed with him as he left her for his so called bhabhi..

"Mirae..I...I dont know how to say this..
Mirae, Preeti Bhabhi is no more.." Aditya said breaking down completely.

As soon as Mirae heard this she immediately woke up from the position she was laying on

"What..? But you did go to save her right..?" Mirae interrogated getting curious and shocked at the sudden news.

"Yes..I did..I did go to save her..I even bought her in the same hospital..But the doctor told that he could only save either one of them..The baby or her..So she sacrificed her life to save the baby... Mirae she..She gave birth to a baby boy.." Aditya said.

Mirae was really feeling bad listening to all of this. She clearly did not expected that Preeti would end up like this. She had always been good to Mirae and her dieying suddenly was a great shock to Mirae.

But the fact that her baby was alive, kinda gave her pain as Mirae's baby died even though she was there to take care of him. She was envying Preeti as even though she died but her baby survived..
and in her case Mirae did everything to save her baby but still the baby could not cope up..

Mirae immediately composed herself and said, "So..What are you here for..?" She said sounding kinda rude to Aditya..
He was in so much pain. The least she could do was to atleast console him but here she was getting irritated even by his arrival.

"Mirae the doctor said that the baby is too weak..And it is difficult for him to adapt to this surrounding this soon, it is necessary for us to give him mother's breast milk.. We do have a option of wet nurse but it will take lots of time to find her, and till then we cannot risk that infants life. I also have to go for Bhabhi's after death rituals.." Aditya said.

"Aditya its too bad..But why the hell are you telling me all this. Go and find the nurse. Will you find a nurse standing over here..?" She said annoyed at Aditya's words..She was not getting what he wanted from her and why he was telling her all this.

She was not getting what he wanted from her and why he was telling her all this