Chapter 27✨

Then after that the bottle stopped on some more people and then finally it was Mirae's turn.

"No no it is not my turn..Sunny did not spin the bottle properly.."she tried arguing..

"Aww poor Mirae, but you have to play by the rules and everyone here is the witness that the bottle stopped on you.."Sunny said pinching her cheeks..

"Fine.." Mirae said rolling her eyes and then stood up.

"So Mirae..Truth or Dare..?" Asked Jasmine..

"Ummm..!! I will go with the dare.." she said.. All this while Aditya was silently looking at Mirae. He was grateful that his turn did not came otherwise god knows what he would have done..

 He was grateful that his turn did not came otherwise god knows what he would have done

"Okeyy..Mirae I will give you the dare.." Vishal said and winked.

"So Aditya please come and stand beside Mirae.." Vishal continued and he himself got up from his place.

Everybody was confused on what dare Mirae will get as they were not understanding what Vishal has thought for her.

"Mirae you have to kiss one of us that is between me and Aditya and give the other one a slap on face..." Vishal said and smiled evilly..

Everybody gasped this was something which was very harsh to be a dare..

But they were pretty sure that Vishal is going to get a slap and Aditya a kiss because according to all of them, Nowhere in the world Mirae would kiss Vishal and slap Aditya.

Mirae thought for some while...
'I want to break this Aditya completely and kissing someone else in front of his eyes will definitely burry his ego and self respect Alive..'

"Actually I am very very confused because one side is my best friend who is my life, my childhood buddy

And

Other side is my namesake husband who is just good for nothing.. He is a poor beggar working in my fathers company and not to forget that how characterless he is to flirt with every third woman..Kissing him would dirty my lips and make them unholy..