Chapter 6✨

Mirae laid on bed and tried to sleep, she did not wanted to take any help from Aditya.

She was trying so much to sleep, but her stomach was growling again and again and tears were flowing from her eyes because she cannot tolerate hunger

But her ego is far more bigger than her weakness and she being a strong woman as she thinks, she will not show anyone her weak side.

But she is pregnant and she should have enough nourishment for her baby. But she is one stubborn woman.

She was twisting a turning and her tears were still flowing. How much she missed Suyesh and she is damn sure that with him she would never be this helpless..

Within few minutes Aditya entered again with a tray full of Pohe (Indian dish which looks like rice, but is not made of rice) and orange juice.

"Mirae, did you fell asleep..? I will not let you sleep empty stomach, Comeon get up Pohe will get cold.." Aditya said and tried to shake Mirae.

" Aditya said and tried to shake Mirae

"I am not going to listen to you.. And I dont want anything of yours.. I dont eat anything from strangers.." Mirae said angrily.

She so wanted Aditya to please her to eat, so that she could have it because she was dying out of hunger.

"Mirae dont say that.. I know you dont consider me as your husband.. but are you really going to live here without eating for two years.." Aditya said in a shocked voice.

"No.. I am pregnant, are you that cruel that you will not give me food for two years..
Oh sorry I just forgot you cant even afford food everyday.." Mirae said sarcastically.

And this sentence prick Aditya like a needle. He was not as rich as Mirae and her family. But atleast he earned enough that he could feed his wife easily.

But Mirae does not understand that happiness is not when there is lots of money.
Instead when there is enough love and relations.

Aditya chuckled and decided to not let her know that her words affect him so much.