Chapter 33✨

Aditya came out of thoughts and noticed it has been 2 hours since he is sitting outside. He decided to go inside and check on Mirae. He smiled sadly.."Still i care for her.."

He took the elevator and immediately came towards Mirae's door

He took the elevator and immediately came towards Mirae's door. He opened the door slowly but got shocked to see...
.
.
.
.
Mirae was standing on the railings of an open window and was saying something. He started taking small steps towards her as to not make any noise...

"I am not living here anymore..Suyesh and baby, I am coming to you both.. This Aditya is already tired of me and I dont like him.." Aditya heard her saying.

She closed her eyes and was going to take a step forward when Aditya held her hand from behind and jerked her body towards himself.

He took her hand behind her waist and pinned her to the nearby wall..Mirae got scared to see Aditya being all dominating.

"This was why you wanted me to go right.." he said angrily, directly looking in her eyes.

She tried to say something but Aditya was really intimidating her this time

"I..i.." she tried to speak but he cut her off and said,"You know what just go..Go and do whatever you want..You want to die right..Go and die..I am no one to stop you.." Aditya said and left her wrist and distanced himself from her.

She did not expected this.. 'Aditya told me to die.. did I really irritated him this much that he told me to die..he could have stopped me..' she thought.

Her eyes became teary and she said, "Wont you stop me..Will you be fine if I die..?" she said and tears rolled down her cheek.

?" she said and tears rolled down her cheek