Chapter 7✨

Mirae was very hungry so as soon as she saw that Aditya had left the room. She jumped on the food as a thirsty man jumps on water in a desert..

She took a morsel of pohe and damn man..!! it was so amazing.. She never had such tasty pohe in her whole life..

Since childhood she only ate food made by maids as her mother was too busy enjoying kitty parties, that she did not even had time for her own daughter.

"Baby are you happy you got so yummy food.." she finally ate the whole plate followed by the orange juice and talked to her baby in her tummy which was showing little bump..

" she finally ate the whole plate followed by the orange juice and talked to her baby in her tummy which was showing little bump

"Baby..Tell me was your Mumma too harsh with her words on your da.." she said and stopped in middle before completing her sentence.. she was going to address Aditya as 'dadda'..

But technically he is baby's dad as she married him..

"But you dont consider him as your husband Mirae.." mocked her brain..

"But he is your husband whether you like it or not.." this time it was her heart who was speaking..

"But wait.. where the hell did he go.. I know he was quite hurt and angry on my words..Is he going to do something..WRONG..!!
Hey, but I dont care..
So good night.." Mirae said and 'tried..' mark the word tried to sleep..

But she was not feeling sleepy even after so many attempts and she concluded the situation stating that, she could not sleep because this place was new for her..

She then got busy thinking about Suyesh, how she got married to him even though everyone was against that.
How Suyesh was rude to her when she did something silly or against his wishes..

How he was her first, and that beautiful night when they finally became one.. That night Mirae was still not ready to give Suyesh her virginity but Suyesh wanted to take the relation to the next level so she agreed..

But she is not at all guilty as she got the biggest gift in the form of this baby by that night..

She was in her chain of thoughts when she heard the door of their room being opened..She peeked throught her phone with scrutinizing gaze and saw the time was 2.45am.

She pretended to sleep as she did not wanted to give him any wrong  indication that she was wating for him.

She laid on the bed and kept her blanket on...

Aditya entered the room and immediately his gaze fell on his beautiful wife sleeping in the dim light of the moon...

He then again left from the room towards kitchen only to find empty vessels in the wash basin..