Chapter 11✨

Aditya and Mirae are divided in different teams and kids are also in their team.

Aditya is batting and Mirae is suppose to make him out because he is proving out to be one of the best players of the team

Aditya's team made 22 runs in only four balls and now two more are left to complete one over..

Mirae is tensed as she knows that she will not be able to complete the target if it will be set very high, So it was very important for her to remove Aditya and make him out.

She tried hitting the stump but Aditya was quite quick to dodge and save the stump from breaking..

Now only last ball was left so Mirae gave balling to Nandu who was good at balling and decided to do the fielding part..

Nandu threw the ball and Aditya moved his bat in such a way that it went as a Six.. Mirae ran behind the ball and tried ro catch so that she make Aditya out..

She was running behind the ball forgetting everything..The only thing in her mind that time was "Victory" and she wanted it anyhow..

She ran and jumped to catch the ball when suddenly her saree came between her legs and she was going to fall

Aditya already saw her running behind ball and decided to chase her,
as he knew that she will forget that she is pregnant and will behave carelessly..

And that only happened she stumbled and was going to fall direct on her stomach when Aditya held her waist and took her in his arms..

She had closed her eyes as she was very scared and her hand was on her belly as she was scared something would happen to her baby...

Aditya kept looking at her face. She was so scared and was not opening her eyes..

After few seconds she finally opened her eyes and met Aditya's brown orbs..