Chapter 15✨

Aditya was feeling so shy to even come in front of Mirae..He ran in the bathroom and could hear her laughing loudly...

Hahaha.."Aditya I was just joking around..Why are you so shy.." Mirae said shouting from outside still sitting on the bed..

" Mirae said shouting from outside still sitting on the bed

"Ohh god this woman..! My heart had almost stopped beating for few seconds..Aish.."  Aditya whispered to himself..

He washed his face with water and after waiting for sometime and calming his breath.. he came out, as he wanted to look normal..

He came out and saw Mirae sitting so normally on the bed and reading a book..

"How can woman suddenly change her attitude.. Half an hour ago she was almost seducing me..And now all innocent and reading a book as if she did not do anything.." thought Aditya..

He then remembered that he wanted to inform Mirae about the doctor's appointment

She should regularly see the doctor as she is now already 3 months pregnant..

Aditya was in his thoughts when suddenly Mirae started coughing and ran in the bathroom to maybe puke..

She ran so fast and even Aditya followed her behind..She puked and Aditya took hold on her hair and started rubbing her back so that she would stop puking...

"Mirae, enough you will become weak..Drink some water.." Aditya said and dragged Mirae out from the washroom..

"Are you feeling better now..?" Aditya asked concerned..

She nodded but said,"Who the hell is making cauliflower..?"

Aditya thought for some time..

"I guess Mala.." Aditya answered whatever he knew..

"And how do you know that..Did you gave her a visit before coming here..?" She asked glarring and sounding irritated..

"No..while I was coming back home, I happened to meet her and she was buying cauliflower..She even invited me at her place for dinner..." Aditya said the last part in a low voice, barely audible..