Chapter 37✨

He looked at her with red teary eyes. Mirae came running towards him and said,"Aditya I did not.. Knew that that.." she said while crying..

"Shut up..Just shut up..Mirae you did not leave a chance to always insult me but I did not say anything.. But this time.. This time you crossed all the limits..You are a killer Ms.Mirae Malhotra..You tried to kill my innocent baby.." Aditya said with full anger literally shouting.

Mirae shook her head as no and said,"I am sorry Aditya

Mirae shook her head as no and said,"I am sorry Aditya.." but Aditya yanked her hand and said,"You did not feed him..I did not say anything as I knew you are a woman and that is your right..But how could you be so careless..So irresponsible..Mirae I am glad that our baby is not alive..Otherwise you would have done the same thing with him.." Aditya said angrily.

Mirae literally froze..She could not believe what she heard..She was thinking her ears were betraying her..She was not a good mother that is why God took away her baby from her..

She completely froze and only tears were flowing. Aditya looked at her one last time and went towards ICU room. At this time only thing that mattered to him was the health of the baby fighting for life...

 At this time only thing that mattered to him was the health of the baby fighting for life

Mirae kept standing far away..She did not know how she will face Aditya.. And this time she knew she crossed all limits..

In half an hour the doctor came out.

Aditya hurriedly went towards doctor and said,"Doctor.. doctor how is my baby..?"

The doctor looked at him and said,"Mr. Aditya this is completely nonsense..How could you wife be so irresponsible the baby is very cold..He is still not conscious..And the fact that we are not finding a wet nurse is making it worse.." doctor said.

Suddenly Mirae came running towards them, she heard all their conversation,"Doctor this is all because of me..I will be the one feeding that baby.." Mirae said

" Mirae said

"No..I dont want anything from you..At this point of time I dont believe you a single time. What if you are planning to kill my baby again...?" Aditya said without looking at Mirae.

"Aditya please..I am sorry..please" she said still crying.

Aditya was completely ignoring her but doctor interrupted and said..

"Mr. Please take help of your wife for now..I am not saying what she did was acceptable but the little one's life is more important..." Doctor said pleadingly.

"I dont know..Do whatever you feel right.." Aditya said dis heartedly..

"Yes doctor..I am ready to go under medications..I will save the baby by breast feeding him.." Mirae said..

"Okey Mirae come with me as you have just been through pregnancy so the treatment on you will be not that difficult.." Doctor added..

Mirae nodded and walked behind the doctor. She did not have enough courage to ask Aditya as she was so ashamed of her acts.

Meanwhile Aditya was literally cursing himself that this is all beacuse of him..He fell in love with her even after knowing that she would never ever love him

The treatment was still going on and he was feeling dizzy and the fact that the baby had still not woken up was eating him alive..

His throat was dry due to continue praying that God save his son and nothing should happen to Mirae although he was still mad at her..

Within few minutes the doctor came out Aditya immediately went towards him.."Doctor is..Is my..wife fine..?" Aditya asked..

"You do love her alott right

"You do love her alott right..Just look at your state..You have become so pale due to taking all stress..Dont worry she is completely fine and I have given her some injections due to which her hand is still sore. Now the main thing is that the baby is kept in heat..In a glass with artificial heat but still he is not responding.. Just hope that he responses to Mirae feeding him.." Doctor said..

Aditya just nodded..He did not had any other option. "We are getting the baby..Mirae has to immediately feed him. We cany waste a minute.." doctor said and left.

Aditya was standing there..Tears still flowing from his eyes. This is not what he wanted. He wanted Mirae to be the mother of the child. Now though she will feed the baby but Aditya will never be able to trust her with the baby..

He cannot leave the baby alone with Mirae. And he will never forgive Mirae this time..It was always him who forgave and forgot but not this time. If she wants to go at her parents place she is free to go..He has nothing to do with her.

The doctor came with the baby and directly went towards Mirae's room. Aditya was reluctant to go inside but then suddenly doctor asked him to come inside.

His eyes feel on Mirae and she was having drip on her hand. Her right hand had some greenish mark indicating she got injection there. While seeing Aditya she kept looking at him but Aditya looked everywhere but not at her. He was again and again glancing towards the baby which made Mirae pissed for some reason.

She wanted his attention and he ignoring her made her angry. But she kept her mouth shut as she has already spoilt everything.. Whatever happened with Mirae's baby has nothing to do with this baby..She was clearly at fault by behaving carelessly towards this baby..

The doctor came and gave baby to Mirae she kept looking at the little one on how adorable he looked..

She did not noticed him before. She was literally shaking for some reason and was not knowing how to carry such a small baby..He was literally like a small doll..

Somehow she carried the baby and could feel how the breathing of baby was so uneven

This is for my dear muffins who commented blue hearts and wanted me to update..

I love you loads😘😘