•C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N•

Lucy led the way to search for her mom's soul. Besides the ungodly number of bright stars above us and pure white floor beneath us, there were also tons of crystal like things floating mid-air around us. We guessed those were the fallen Celestial Spirit Wizards' souls. One of them which is Layla Heartfilia's.

It took no more than 6 minutes for Lucy to find her mother's soul.

Her eyes were already a pool of water and salt. She let out her index finger to touch the crystal in front her, but paused her movements.

"Guys, hold hands." She said.

We held each other's hands, and when she touched the crystal this time...a bright light enveloped us.

...

Slowly lifting my eyelids, eyes adjusting to my surroundings, I heard Gray's voice beside me. Wait...Gray?!?!

"You're awake." He said.

"Gray? What happened? I was with Lucy, Yukino, Happy and the rest in that dimension called Starfall where we found Layla Heartfilia's soul in some crystal form-"

"Yeah ok, slow down Min Yoongi, now is not the time for rapping at a concert. We're all ok now...and everyone's asleep." Gray says pointing at everyone fast asleep.

Oh...we're all ok? Wait...

"Wasn't there someone from a dark guild who put us in that other dimension?" I questioned.

"Oh him? Already taken care of by Sting and Rouge. Gildarts came along and took him. You lost consciousness when you came out the dimension due to exhaustion from Starfall and your chakra usage. I mean, you're already in another world, then you went into another dimension, that's two times already. And Celestial Spirit Wizards use a ton lot of magic and there were multiple of their souls there, so it was too much for you to handle. But Virgo said you just needed some rest and you'll be alright. You should go back to sleep. I just stayed up to let you know." the ice wizard answered.

"Oh, thanks."

We sat there in silence for a while when I realized...there was someone else with us. "Gray, why's Juvia here? Wasn't she supposed to be at the guild? And could you tell her to stop staring into my freaking soul like that? It's creeping me out."

"Juvia had to come when she felt her beloved Gray-sama was with someone chatting away having fun."

"Yare yare. She came earlier while you were unconscious. It's ok Juvia. Really. Come here, let's get some sleep while it's still early. Guess you'll be coming with us." Gray spoke quietly, wrapping his arms around Juvia's waist as she laid her head on his chest for bed.

Oh well...I've been unconscious the whole time but I still feel tired. Celestial Spirit Magic is seriously something else. I can't even imagine Dragon Slaying Magic...oof.

I checked my pocket of ninja tools to see Tsuki fast asleep. At least he's alright. I should shut my eyes now.

...

It's been 2 days.
Guess who we bumped into? No, not more trouble. It's way better than that.

"Jellal-san!!!" I called out to the bluehead wrapped in a dark cloak in a distance.

Hearing my voice, he turned around, "Sarada? Erza? Natsu? Everyone else?"

"Hey." Scarlet-sama said in a soft voice. He replied back to her in the same way.

He spoke again, "What's going on? I haven't seen you all in a while. Sarada, how's training without me?"

"We found out Sarada's from another world and we know you're aware of it already. We found a way to help her get back, we're still going at it tho😅." Lucy answers.

"As for training, I'm with all these guys, so we train on our journey. It's all well. I've had fun sparring these past few days, met some trouble along the way." I spoke right after.

"That's good, at least you're safe." Jellal-san replied.

"So...where are you heading off to?" Scarlet-sama asks.

"Nowhere in particular. But since you've found a way to take Sarada back to Konoha, might as well see her off." Jellal-san replied, sending a soft glance at me. "So...how are we heading?"

After explaining to Jellal-san on everything that happened after Fairy Tail found out where I'm from, we resumed following the golden-lit road.

Wendy, who was quiet for a while, suddenly spoke with a question, "Wait, if the Fairy Tail book back at Konoha is like a door to this world, why can't you use that book itself to get back to your village?"

Carla answered for her, "The Fairy Tail book is the door to this world, but there's something else that works as a door to Sarada's world. We just have to keep walking on this path til we get to wherever and the Dragon Slayers and Celestial Spirit Wizards will do their thing. Although...how much longer do we have to walk?? We've been doing this for weeks!!"

"I believe we have just 2 more days and 1 night to get there." Jellal-san said, surprising everyone.

"2 days and 1 night? How do you know for sure?" Juvia asks curious.

"By measuring the stars. Look, they've already appeared." Jellal-san pointed to the sky, there were indeed stars in the sky already.

"That's good then, the sooner the better."

"Ah, Mitsuki!"

He startled me for a sec.

"Just 2 more days and 1 night. I'll inform Konohamaru Sensei. We'll be waiting, Sarada."

"Sure, thanks."

...

1 day later...
Erza's POV

The sky has gotten dark. We chose to rest for a while, Sarada's been using her chakra alot these days, she needs her rest. Overusing will exhaust her too much like how she was when she came out of Starfall. None of us are able to sleep however, knowing that tomorrow will be the last day we might ever see her.

We're all sitting around a campfire and talking since we can't sleep.

From when Sarada first came to the guild, Lucy becoming the first friend she made, playing games at Fairy Hills, when I went shopping with her, when she asked to become my student, training with Jellal, Boruto's appearance that saved us three, finding out who she is, all those jobs we went on, the people she met from other guilds, the entire guild discovering she's a shinobi and her past, going onto this adventure to take her back, Natsu declaring him and Sarada as the Flame Siblings of Fairy Tail, the encounters we made on this journey and all that we learnt from her and what she learnt from us.

The Uchiha heiress then spoke, "I might not be able to see you guys again after this and...I don't know how to repay you for all the fun I had here but I really enjoyed my time here with everyone. And...actually, Scarlet-sama, Jellal-san, I want to give you both something before I go. Sorry I don't have anything for everyone else."

"Mini-Scarlet, save your money. Don't spend it like that." Gajeel states with the nickname he gave her some time ago. It's kinda cute ngl.

"What is it?" I asked.

She held her hands out together and an object appeared in the palm of her hands.

I.
Am.
Shook.
It's beautiful.

A/N: wrote this chapter in school🙃 now my classmates might search for my acc here on wattpad. My fav part is coming guys, just you wait!!! I'm working on it rn😉