10

Today wasn't a very eventful day. You had gone to work, dealt with kids, talked to Jeremy, and that's about it. All you had to do now was clean, then you'd be allowed to go home. You didn't have to deal with any kids, angry adults, or animatronics there.

You mopped the floor, continuing the cleaning. Jeremy had left because he was "sick". He wasn't. He just didn't want to clean with you. Which is understandable, it's a hassle. You think Dave is still around, but you can't tell. Mr. Guy is in his office.

"(Y/N)!" Dave shouted. He walked across the floor you had just mopped, not noticing. You groaned. "I got a question."

"What, Dave?" You asked, already annoyed.

"Can I stay with ya tonight? I have nowhere else to go, my friends kicked me out fer the night."

You stare at him, contemplating your options. You could say no, but then Dave will be left outside all night. You don't want that at all. If you say yes, then you could have a chance to talk to him about the bonding trip. Well, there seems to be only one choice.

"Fine, whatever. You can stay with me," you replied, continuing mopping. Dave grinned.

"Thank ya, darlin'! Where would I be without ya?" Dave said, walking back to the parts and service room.

"Sleeping outside," you mumbled. You wanted a quiet night, but now you have to stay with Dave? Well, it could certainly be worse. At least you like Dave.

You finished up with your cleaning and knew it was time to get going. You just have to get Dave, tell Mr. Guy you're both leaving, then get out.

"Dave?" You knock on the parts and service room, not wanting to go in. You heard scrambling and metal being clanked together. Then the door opened, and Dave peeked his head through. "Are you ready to go?"

"Already?"

"I want to leave. So, either you come with me or not, I'm going."

"Alright, alright. Gimme a second." Dave closed the parts and service room. You waited outside the door, wondering what he does in there. Do you even want to know? Probably not. It's most likely boring, anyway.

"Mx. (L/N)? What are you doing?" You heard Mr. Guy. You guessed he came out of his office when you were talking with Dave.

"I'm waiting for Dave. He needs a place to stay for tonight," You told him.

"Hm, okay. Did you ask the person yet?" Mr. Guy brought up. Times like this make you regret telling people things.

"No, not yet. I haven't had the chance to."

"Well, when you do, I hope it goes well. Have a goodnight!" Mr. Guy said, going back to his office. Can Dave hurry up already?

"Okay, darlin', let's get goin'," Dave slammed the door closed behind him. He grabbed your hand and began to walk to the front. You didn't know why he always felt the need to hold your hand. It makes him comfortable, you assume.

"So, why'd they kick you out for the night?" You asked him as you both climbed into your vehicle and started it.

"They wanted quiet fer the night, and kicked me out! I do so much fer them, and they don't appreciate it! If I could live somewhere else, I would. But y'know, cash is an issue."

You nodded. You had your doubts about these friends of Dave's. Because they clearly aren't very good at being there for him. Well, maybe you don't know the whole story. You do know that Dave can be annoying, so you don't blame them.

"Well, whenever you need a place to go, just ask me. I'm here for you," You told him.

"Shucks, thank ya, (Y/N)."