39

(F/o/C) = Food of Choice
I don't want another food related catastrophe to happen in this book, so this time y'all get to choose lmao

.............................................

When you made your deal with Jeremy about hanging out with them again, you didn't expect it to be so soon. The next day was a bit too fast for your liking. Well, it's not like you have anything else to do with your night when you get off of work. Especially today.

William told you that he was going to be gone for a couple hours tonight. You tried to find out why and what he'd be doing, but he wouldn't tell you anything. As long as he doesn't kill anyone, get hurt, get arrested, or run away, everything should be fine. If you had to guess, you'd say he's probably spending time at Walmart seeing what he can make you get for him. Another educated guess you can make is that the answer is probably that shit he mixes in with his tea.

Because of this, you are completely free for the night. Once you told Jeremy that, he suggested you go with him and Fritz a restaurant. It was the standard hang out spot considering there was nothing else to do in this town. Not that you can complain. The food is good and it's just a nice place overall. So, the three of you decided to meet there after work. You wouldn't dare say no, Jeremy might murder you if you did.

You step out of your vehicle and walk to the front door of the restaurant. Through the window, you notice Jeremy and Michael are already here. Good, you don't have to awkwardly wait.

"Sorry I was late guys, I got a little stuck talking with Mr. Guy," you apologize. That isn't a lie. Mr. Guy wanted to tell you about the latest rom-com he watched and recommended it to you. He explained the plot and it didn't seem like your type of movie, but you will most likely give it a watch anyway.

Mike smiles as you slide into the opposite side of the booth. "No problem!" He seems happier than usual. Is something up? Jeremy isn't pulling another prank of his, is he?

You look to Jeremy, trying to figure out what's going on. He stared blankly back at you, which made you feel uneasy, but you managed to push your suspicions down. This is just a hangout between three friends because you haven't done that in a while. It's fine.

"Did you guys order yet?" You ask the couple. They left work early so you have no clue if they came here right after, or if they went home first.

"No, we were waiting for you," Jeremy answers. You nod, picking up the menu in front of you. Scanning through the options, you were unsure what to get.

It took a while because of bouncing in and out of conversation with Jeremy and Mike, but you finally settled on (F/o/C). It seemed like the superior option out of the others, and you're probably right. So, when the waiter came to take your tables order, you told them that. Jeremy ordered nachos for him and Mike to share. You remembered how delicious Mike said the nachos were last time you were here.

You sipped your drink, waiting for a conversation to start between the three of you. Something was different today. If you had to guess, you'd say Jeremy was going to blurt out your secrets you and him agreed to keep. But, he got what he wanted, so it wouldn't make sense. It's not like he wants to ruin your relationship with your friends. He just wants the truth to come out. He wouldn't go this far, though. So something else has to be wrong. Why is it whenever you come to this restaurant you have a bad feeling? Maybe it's the restaurant itself.

"Anything new happen in your lives?" You try to start up a conversation. You hate small talk, but what else is there to bring up?

Mike is the first to speak up. "Jeremy finally met my mom! I think it went well!" He exclaims. He seems enthusiastic about the event, so you know that it means a lot to him.

Jeremy looks over to you, looking for your reaction. What is his problem? "That's great! I just know she was very happy to meet you, Jeremy."

"Yeah, she was," Jeremy replies. "Anything in your life, (Y/N)?"

Great. "Oh yeah, totally. I bought a new house, new car, and I'm getting married next weekend," You answer, sarcastically. Mike looks confused about your words, not knowing whether to believe them or not. "I'm joking, don't worry. I won't be doing any of that anytime soon. I'll promise you that."

Mike got out of the booth, leaving you and Jeremy sitting across from each other. "I just have to run to the bathroom, I'll be back." He walked off in the direction of the bathroom. If you're being honest, he probably sensed the tension and wanted out of it.

You kick Jeremy's leg under the table. He jumped at the sudden pain and kicked back. "What the hell, Jeremy? I thought we put it behind us!" You kick him again, which leads to him retaliating against you.

"It's hard to when you're sitting beside your boyfriend's- mom's- ex-husband's- significant other...yeah that's too confusing for me..." Jeremy pauses. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? When Mike gets back, I'll be normal. I promise."

Finally. "Okay, we'll be normal. Don't let Mike know anything is up." Jeremy brings his into a fist and held it in front of you. Taking the hint, you do the same, engaging in the fist bump.

"So I was thinking, how does Joan even work the night shift? It seems so boring. The animatronics are nice and it's not like anyones breaking it. It sounds useless to me," Mike says, sitting back down in the booth.

"Right? I've told her that before!" You reply, adding on to the conversation.

Jeremy laughs. "She's aware of that! She gets free slushies and gets to sleep on the job. I would take the job the minute she leaves." He admits. Maybe normal isn't a hard task, after all.

.............................................

You woke up to the bed dipping on William's side. What time is it? You open your eyes to look a the alarm clock beside you. Three AM? Why is he home so late? What was he doing? Walmart isn't opened to this time at night. Did something happen? Is he injured?

"(Y/N), wake up..." William's voice interrupts your thinking. He puts a hand on your shoulder, shaking it to awake you. You turn over to look at him. William didn't seem to be injured, which is always a good sign. "Good morning."

"It's three AM. What do you want?" You ask, annoyed. You want your sleep, you have work tomorrow.

William gets off his side of the bed and goes over to yours. He reaches for the alarm clock, picking it up. "You can't go to work in the morning, love. You're staying safe with me."

Confused by his words, you grab the alarm clock from his hands. What does he mean "safe"? How will work not be safe? "What? Why? I'm going to work, William."

"Don't you think you're working too hard? You need days to yourself," William says. "You can just call Phil and tell him you can't come in. Everything will be fine."

His tone of voice alarmed you. It lacked the usual roughness that underlined it, instead replaced by sugary sweet words that meant nothing. What is going on? What is William trying to accomplish here? It sure isn't just you staying home. You haven't heard him use this voice since he was with Mr. Guy. What is he doing?

"William, stop. I'm going to work tomorrow, and that's final." Sure, you would love a day off, but you just got back to normal with Mike and Jeremy. You aren't risking anything being damaged in the time you're gone. Also, you need to understand why William wants you to stay away from the pizzeria.

William stepped back, cut off guard by your refusal. Of course, he thought this would be an easy task; get you to take however long it takes off and keep your suspicions low. Apparently, he underestimated how much you cared for your job.

.............................................

Hello! I realized there haven't been many William interactions in chapters, but I don't think that's going to be changing anytime soon. We are going to be more focussed on the fazbear group for right now. William will be in and out of course, just not constant. The 500 follower special thingy is still going to be coming soon, I just have to find the motivation. Maybe I'll make it be chapter 50 or something. I've been writing on my phone, so forgive mistakes. I'm sorry for those. Anyway, thank you all for 23k reads, and a thousand comments and votes. I love y'all (platonically) so much. Thank you, and have a good day/night!