45

No one saw the previous chapter 45, okay? I certainly didn't.

This chapter is dedicated to aftonsbf who fucking died on the toilet. Fly high bro 🕊️🕊️

YALL ARE NOT HAVING ANOTHER GODDAMN FOOD DEBATE IN MY COMMENT SECTION I WILL DELETE EVERY COMMENT ABOUT THE FOOD ISTG 😭😭😭
.............................................

4th Night

Finally, the clock hit five. Just one more hour till you and Jeremy can get home and sleep. But the animatronics are set on making this the worst hour of your life, apparently. They will not leave the office, no matter how many times you put down your mask or flash your lights. They will not learn their lesson and go back to their places. You've gotten over being scared, it's just annoyance at this point. Why can't they just leave you and Jeremy alone? It's not that hard for them to just have a party by themselves on the stage or something.

You've barely spoken to Jeremy at all tonight, you have been so distracted. Well, that's probably a good thing. You don't want to be talking an ear off with him, then being dragged away by the animatronics like some sort of ritualistic sacrifice.

The only fear you feel is when the banging sounds in the vent, signalling that the animatronics are trying to crawl in. You don't know if they think they're being stealthy about it, but they certainly aren't. You can hear the clanking for miles. It actually hurts your eardrums. But, it does alert you to check the cameras and put your mask down.

Which is why you lean closer to the tablet to check the vents, hearing the sound. Jeremy has the same plan, looking over your shoulder. Unlike usual, there's absolutely nothing that you can see in the cameras angle. That confuses you, knowing that the cameras get most of the vent in view. So, you both let it go.

That was a bad decision, seeing as Balloon Boy just happened to be inside the office. Sometimes, you think about how easy it would be to just kick him into the sun, so he would never come back. You stick your mask down, Jeremy doing the same. Balloon boy doesn't do anything, so you just stare at him before taking the mask off.

You sighed angrily, done with the night. You want to go and go to bed beside William, but you signed up for this. What a mistake that was.

Jeremy lifts the Freddy mask off his face. "Come on, man, I don't have time for this." Jeremy exclaims to Balloon Boy, trying to flash his flashlight down the hallway. It wasn't working, though. That worries you. You need that flashlight. You won't be able to get through this night without it. "Huh? But-

"Hurry up, Jeremy," You warn him, slowly getting more anxious. You rip the flashlight from Jeremy's hand trying to press the buttons as well. Nothing. "Goddamnit..."

"What the- HEY!" Jeremy jumps out of his chair, reaching across the desk. You jump back at his yell and realize that Balloon Boy has stolen the batteries. Should've kicked him when you had the chance.

You get out from behind the desk, trying to steal the batteries back. But Balloon Boy begins to run down the hallway. "NO! Get back here!" You hurriedly grab your Bonnie mask, slamming it on.

Rushing down the hallway after the thief, you notice all the animatronics that were on their way to the office. They become significantly less terrifying when the see the Bonnie mask, almost returning to normal. You wish.

You finally catch up to Balloon Boy, jumping for him and grabbing the batteries from him. Placing the batteries back into the flashlight, you notice Jeremy following you with his Freddy Mask on. It's understandable for him to follow; he doesn't have a flashlight to protect himself with in the security office. So, you pass it to him, silently apologizing for taking it from him in the first place.