Chapter 1

No one's P . O . V

In the peaceful night at the sano household a sudden knocked echoed thru their house. Everyone looked at each other they weren't expecting any visitor's and who the heck had the audacity to disturb they're family night.

Grandpa Sano stand up and walk towards the gate while his grandkids follow him holding all kinds of things like a pan, bat and broom. He sighed and slowly open the gates just to find a child who was wrapped neatly making sure the sleeping child won't be cold and some baby clothes and stuff was put at the box on the side.

They were all shocked who in they're right mind would leave a baby infront of a strangers house especially at the middle in the night. Grandpa Sano immediately pick the baby and rushed to go inside because it was a cold night while the grandkids pick up all the boxes.

As they were now inside they look at the baby up close it was so cute the dull black hair, chipmunk cheeks and the clear white skin that really complimented his hair. The baby was still sleeping peacefully undisturbed by the noise but what they were wondering is who was this kid and where are his parents.

Shinichiro the oldest one of the siblings look at each box just to find a letter.

" Gramps I found a letter" - shinichiro

" Hand it over " - Grandpa Sano

Grandpa Sano read the letter he was shocked and furious the three was confused until shinichiro grabbed the paper and read it.

To Shinichiro Sano:

Idk if you still remember me but i'll introduce myself again [ Insert name ].
That baby you have now is our's, I didn't expect that in our one night stand would create this innocent child. Ik that we were both drunk that time and were not thinking straight but I can't just abort this innocent child who done nothing wrong it was our own fault. I want to take care of our child I wasn't even going to tell you about him but I just realized I got nothing and I can't give this child a good future to let him grow up full with love, support and attention but I can't do it I was helpless my parents even kicked me out. I went to look for a job but it was hard since I had a baby and now many people is chasing after me since I couldn't pay them the money that I borrowed.

I'm really sorry but I couldn't afford to raise that child. Ik I failed as a mother to him but pleased I beg of you take your child im not gonna ask or disturb your life ever again just please take the child and raised him well that's all I want. You can get a DNA if you want proof that its yours. If I just had ta ability and money to take care of that baby I wouldn't have bothered you if I weren't struggling but this is my last choice and please tell that child that I love him so much that im willing to exchange anything just to be with him but luck wasn't on our side.

If your wondering what's his name it's Takemitchi that child is very lively, he may cry alot but take - chan's smile is the purest of all it will give you warmth and comfort before I forget his already two years old. The papers of the baby is in the box full of his clothes I put it their for safety. Please take care and nourish him with love his really important to me. Takemitchi is my treasure I hope you will also treat him as your treasure shinichiro.

Shinichiro was already crying he was still confused because of how it happened but at the same time happy to know that it was his son. The younger siblings Manjiro ( aka mikey ) and emma didn't understand why their grandpa and brother looked like that they were about to ask when Grandpa Sano spoke.

" Shinichiro go to my room we need to talk about this " - Grandpa Sano

" I understand " - Shinichiro