Chapter 7

- Timeskip : 2 years -

No ones P . O . V

Takemitchi is already 4 years old he grown up much more use to the chaos that every single day. But it wasn't bad as those years pass by he got close to the other kids referring to baji, haruchiyo, senju, inui and koko.

Heck he even meet akane, inui's big sister that adored him greatly. Takemitchi was also already enrolled at preschool since he wanted to go.

He also started to train at the dojo along with the other kids and it was a blast because how many months pass he can already surpass baji and was now aiming to surpass mikey.

( 1 : 00 pm , May 25 )

All of them were now at the living room. Takemitchi was leaning beside takeomi reading a story book which the oldest didn't mind and let the youngest do his stuff.

Meanwhile mikey, baji, and haruchiyo was chasing with each other like the kids they are and senju was also looking thru some comic books. They all waited for shinichiro to come back since he said that he got something for mikey.

Minutes later shinichiro arrive holding a model of a Concorde Supersonic Airliner.

" So what do you guy's think ? " - Shinichiro

The three childrens eyes were full of sparkles and was beaming with with excitement while the other two takemitchi and takeomi just look and went back to what they were doing.

" Hey, what's with that look both of you !? " - Shinichiro

" It was fine " - Takeomi

" You did a nice job papa, it's beautiful " - Takemitchi

The two praised and once again got back to what they were doing, it did pissed of shinichiro but he gave up and shifted back his attention to the other four.

After giving it to mikey the three of them run outside to play. Shinichiro then went to the other side of the sofa and look at the two.

" My baby u should really stop hanging out with that old man "

" HEY ! " - Takeomi

He whines along with a pout , his son then chuckle and went to his papa just to kiss and hug him.

" Don't be mean mama , mitchi still loves you and always my no. 1 " - Takemitchi

Shinichiro was touched and hug back.

" I'll always love you too my dearest adorable lovely son , but please stop calling me mama " - Shinichiro

" Nope " - Takemitchi

Shinichiro just sighed and gave up while takeomi was laughing.

" Wakasa did really convince him huh ? " - Takeomi

He said while wiping his tears.

" Oh shut up ! " - Shinichiro

They both continued their talk while takemitchi was now laying on his papa's lap , but they were interrupted when mikey shout.