" Special Chapter "

- ( 1 : 00 pm, June 18 ) -

No one's P . O . V

Everyone was now gathered at mikey's room except from the adult's. You may be wondering why and what are they doing there well let's just say it's because of a smol sunshine that wanted to ask them a favor.

I mean who are they to refused when it comes to him, heck they would even whine and cry if they knew they weren't part of this favor or secret plan according to our smol bean.

The one's that are present were mikey obviously since  it's his room, emma,senju, haruchiyo,baji, inupi and koko. Izana couldn't come since he wasn't allowed to go on by himself not until his around 15 or 16 though.

As they were now all seated takemitchi then stand in the center of their small circle and took out a small paper.

" Hello ni - sans and nee - sans thank you for coming here in our home and making time for me "

Takemitchi said smiling at them which everyone had a sunglasses all of the sudden because of the bright light that's radiating from him but the glasses just disappeared like how it got their.

" Well as you all know father's day will be tomorrow right ?"

They all nodded in response.

" Why are you asking about this mitchi ? "

Emma asked which earn a few nods also curious to why the younger ask about it.

" Because I want to surprised my papa's ! "

The youngest replied excitedly with eyes twinkling like stars. Everyone had a perfect " O " in their mouth from the reason that they receive.

" So do you have a plan take - chan ? "

Baji said curiously while leaning on mikey who look at him annoyingly and pushing him away. The youngest then raise the paper he had in his right arm.

" I already have it all in here vampy - chan "

He said proudly which they find it cute and the others clapped their hands by his brilliance. After all that show takemitchi explained it and assign them one by one.

Here is baby mitchi's To do list ;

All the planning was done and no objections where made which made our little bean happy

- ( 8 : 00 am , June 19 ) -