Chapter 15

No one's P.O.V

Takeru put his left arm on shinichiro and patted his shoulder.

" Get your dirty hands away from me"!

Shin said gripping the man's arm with a venomous tone, the man just immediately let go and back away for a bit.

" Look I didn't come here to fight with you. I'm here for my nephew Hanagaki Takemitchi or should I say Sano Takemitchi "

Shinichiro immediately grabs his collar and slam him through the hospital wall, gripping the man's tuxedo tightly with a murderous face.

" Don't even dare utter my son's name from your filthy mouth again. You don't deserve to say it. "

Takeru cannot breathe properly by the tight grip and just push shinichiro to the ground.

" How many times do I even have to repeat that I just want to check on my nephew after all these years. I-i just want to keep my sisters last wish to look out for him after disappearing since she gave her son to you.

You don't know how painful it was to see my sister running away and disappearing without a trace just to protect her son.

I can't do anything, so I hold on to my promise to my sister that I would be there for mitchi but until then I waited to take over our business before meeting the child.

Because if my parents know I'm in contact with the child they would be furious and order their people to dispose my sister's little angel.

I've always wanted to meet the child but due the situation I assigned someone to check on him every single day. When I heard about this, I couldn't keep it anymore and left my work to come here.

I can't lose anyone anymore. Please i beg you just let me meet him even if it's with condition shinichiro. "

He got on his knees as tears slowly rolled down. Shinichiro sat and felt terrible for what he did to this man making him scratch the back of his head.

" Please stand up it's kinda uncomfortable for you to do that. I mean you are a son thats part of the rich generation, if you know what I mean "

Takeru immediately stands up and sat one chair away from shin and just look at him.

" Look takeru , that little boy or should I say takemitchi has been with us from a long time and I was scared you'll take him away from us.

Because the moment we saw and hold mitchi it made us feel a hope that we can still look up ahead the future yk . Tbh I was thankful that she sent him to me instead of abandoning the baby out of nowhere.

I tried to hide him because ik your family situation from the letter that was sent to me just before our boy turn 3 and it mortified me to think what would have happened to the both of them if she didn't flee immediately that night it was to terrifying to think.

I resented you for being a coward and something snap inside of me the hatred i've been pushing down for you since you couldn't protect them, but now I heard your side it made me realize both of you suffered different types of abuse and trauma, but the difference is that you stayed strong while your sister didn't.

So, I will let you see him, but we had to have a scheduled set up if that's fine with you "

Takeru's face was now full of tears from what shin said but still nodded to agree.

" I-I'm fine with it as long as I can see him. Also sorry about the past from what I did to the gang and to you"

Shin just chuckled and got close to him and patted his back.

" It's fine that was from the past we've already moved on from it mostly I think "

As the conversation continued the doctor came out from the ward and announced that mitchi was now in a stable condition and can be now moved to the other room. 

Listening to it was such a relieve. Especially to shinichiro who's now sobbing once against and takeru asking the doctor to upgrade the room to the VIP section while being a support system to shin. 

Back to Wakasa's POV:

After everything calm down, he slumped down on the front door and just look at the moon reminiscing something from the past.

FLASHBACK~    

"Mitchi slow down you're running with a fork in your hand and mikey stop chasing mitchi just because he got the last piece! his still a baby for god sake!" shinichiro screamed while running and holding a broom after the boys.

"NEVER IN THE MILLION TIMES, I DON'T CARE IF HIS A BABY THAT WAS MY DORAYAKI" mikey screamed back still chasing little mitchy who's not even baiting an eye on them.

Meanwhile all this ruckus was happening emma just continued washing the dishes while grandpa sano went upstairs like he doesn't see sh*t.

As little mitchi went on turbo speed heading towards the front door it was as if its exactly plan for wakasa to enter just in time to catch little mitchi.

"Papa your home!" mitchy excitedly shout.

Wakasa who was innocent about everything that happend ended up crashing with mikey making him lost his balance as if it wasn't enough shinichiro accidentally slipped on his feet and crashed onto him.

With the sudden crashed the four of them was now on top with each other and mikey got to eat his dorayaki and little mitchi was now pouting and they all just end up laughing when they saw mikey's face along with emma and grandpa sano who was shocked with the sudden crash. 

END OF FLASHBACK~

Wakasa just chuckled remembering that peaceful moment and gathered his couraged to stand up and carry the bags that had their clothes and etc. before speeding to the hospital.

"You must survive my son! many people are waiting for you here" he said in his thought.

NO ONE'S POV 

Shin was already drowsy but still forced his self to be awaked meanwhile takeru was painfully watching him even though his still working and just gathered his couraged.

"Hey shinichiro why don't you lay down for a bit and i'll keep on watch since I still have worked to do" 

Shinichiro was a bit hesitant but after a while of convincing he gave up and lay down on the sofa that was just on the other side of the bed.

Takeru just got back on his work when he noticed shin was getting cold and out of kindness, he covered him with a blanket.

That's when wakasa just entered, making them meet their eyes.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND, YOU SCUMBAG".

THE END~

Author: Hey everyone! I don't know if you guys still read this but I'm here back for a while and will update just for some time before going back on haitus for a while. I just want to say thank you for continuing to support me till this day you'll will be precious to me. 

Ciao Adios for now ~