Chapter 4

- Timeline : Shinichiro's B - day -
- ( 3 : 55 pm, August 1 ) -

No one's P . O . V

Everyone in the sano household were now busy preparing for shinichiro's
b - day even his baby is helping out. Which was such an adorable moment since he tried carry a heavy thing but failed and ended up crying.

They were laughing while takemitchi was sulking in his father's arm and of course that moment was caught on the camera by emma. It was a amusing moment but they stop laughing when takemitchi started to cry.

Shinichiro was now comforting our baby who's still sulking, he sighed at the sight but was happy at the same time. Grandpa Sano, mikey and emma continued the decorations as they left shinichiro and takemitchi alone.

" C'mon mitchi, papa, grandpa, mikey and emma already said sorry " - Shinichiro

He said while poking the chubby cheeks of  his baby.

' Hmph!... Mwitchi swaid no"
( Hmph!... Mitchi said no) - Talemitchi

The baby replied crossing his arms. Shinichiro chuckled and picked up takemitchi just to put him on his lap. He then started to tickle the tiny feet of his son, which made the baby laugh.

" Let mwe gwo ! "
( Let me go ! ) - takemitchi

" I won't stop,if you won't forgive papa " - Shinichiro

Shinichiro continued to tickle him until takemitchi finally surrender.

" Fwine papa wins "
( Fine papa wins ) - Takemitchi

Shinichiro smirked then kiss his son's cheek after that he let mitchi go who went running to emma.

" Hello mitchi " - Emma

Emma bend down and picked takemitchi up since he was doing the grabby hands again. Which will always  be adorable to emma since she felt like an older sister, heck she already considered herself as mitchi older sister.

" What does our little dragon want.. mhm ? " - Emma

Takemitchi then kissed emma's cheeks which cause the young lady off guard and was now blushing madly by what the youngest did. Meanwhile mikey and shinichiro both shouted emma's name then went to them.

" Mitchi that was unfair ! " - Mikey

" Yeah, you never even kissed your papa once ! " - Shinichiro 

They both said which made emma came back to reality and hug little mitchi tightly just to look at them with a victory smirk then said.

" Ig he likes me more than you guys " - Emma

Both of his brother gasped and looked at her with a betrayal eyes. Then once again shouted and started attacking emma who luckily got away still holding the little baby in her hands because of grandpa sano smacking their heads which they then whined.

Grandpa sano sighed and look both of his grandchildren who's now whining like a child.

" Ne... U guy's stop whining or i'll hit you both again ?, your choice " - Grandpa Sano

Shinichiro and mikey immediately stop and apologize again in again to their grandpa for the way they behave. Meanwhile emma distracted takemitchi from hearing the noise in the living room.