Chapter 10

No one's P . O . V

After that sweet family bonding along with haruchiyo who still can't move on from wakasa's comment they decided to check out after the doctor of course examine him.

Shinichiro and takemitchi were on his motorcycle while haruchiyo was on wakasa still hating the man for what he said but had no choice but to obey what the adult says.

" Papa waka don't drive to fast ok " He said with a worried face.

" Mhm.. roger that sir " His papa answered childishly along with a smile.

The four of them immediately got out of the hospital heading to the Akaashi house hold and drop off haru. After a long drive all them arrive safely and was now infront of the house.

Shinichiro knock twice waiting for someone to reply , they waited for a minute before hearing some footsteps at the door that was immediately open and revealed a messy takeomi freshly awoken from his slumber.

" You look like shi- " Before wakasa could continue that word shinichiro glared at him which immediately shut him up earning a small snicker by yours truly haruchiyo.

" Morning dude where here to dropped of that little fella " Shinichiro said now focusing on takeomi who just yawn.

" Couldn't u come later , it's to early dude " He answered which earns him a frown from our baby which didn't pass by his mama who immediately smack the shit out of the person infront of him.

" What was that for ! " Takeomi asked who winced from the pain and rubbing it gently.

" NOTHING , but here's his bag that you brought all the medicine are there and instruction that my son asked from the doctor when the medicine should be taken and when to apply the bandages" He said in all one go which left him to catch his breathe for moment before his son added.

" You better change the bandage after 20 or 30 minutes , make sure that u use some gloves to avoid the bacteria and further infection on haru - nii's wound also never forget about the medicine that will help him feel less pain." Takemitchi said still frowning and not liking takeomi in one bit.

( A/n : Why did that sentence made it sound like takeomi is a germ (•‿•) , don't attack me ok , especially his simps im not hating or slandering him I swear ಥ_ಥ . )

" He still hate me doesn't he ? " Takeomi asked with still a sleepy tone.

" Yup , he had enough of u " Wakasa answered while snickering.

" That's enough u guy's anyway here " shinichiro then passed him the bag and get on to his bike.

" We three have to go home now , especially this little baby of mine " he said smiling. Wakasa then added " ours shin " before going on ahead just not to be hit by his beautiful bf.

Shinichiro didn't took long enough to start his engine and went on to catch up to waka while holding takemitchi securely , we can't have our baby hurt now can we ?. The two akaashi siblings just watch as the scene unfold infront of them before walking in back inside.

- Sano ' s Household -

The three of them arrived safely no harm or scratches even though they were chasing each other on a busy road and our baby u can say he had a lot of fun in the whole ride despite his father's are being childish than him.

As they all went inside takemitchi was greeted by hug from his aunt I mean his big sister and his grandpa who smiled at them with relief.

"I was worried so about you and haruchiyo - kun , I can't even sleep well thinking that u guy's were both hurt and ended up at the hospital ! " the little girl whined and tightly hug mitchi who hug back along with a pat on the back.