Chapter 3

- Timeline : Next Day -
- ( 10 : 25 am , July 30 ) -

No one's P . O . V

Shinichiro was now preparing takemitchi before going to the orphanage or more likely visit his other sibling. His baby was now playing with mikey while he pack their some snacks and milk incase mitchi goes hungry or crave for something.

" Manjiro bring mitchi to my room " - Shinichiro

" Nooo ! " - Mikey

" Manjiro I won't repeat myself again " - Shinichiro

Mikey still didn't listen and continued to play with takemitchi which pissed of his older brother, you might be wondering where emma is. Grandpa Sano took her to the grocery store since she begged for it.

Back to the two siblings shinichiro just done packing and went to living room and pick takemitchi up which surprised both of the kids.

" Papa mwitchi is pwaying "
( Papa mitchi is playing) - Takemitchi

He said with a pout shinichiro couldn't help but giggle and pinch his son cheeks.

" Ik but we have to get you change, didn't you say that you want to meet your other uncle ? " - Shinichiro

Takemitchi's eyes sparkled because of what his papa said.

" Mwitchi want to mweet him ! " - Takemitchi

" Eeeeh your taking him to izana !? "
- Mikey

" Yes manjiro because izana needs to know about him and don't think that I won't take you " - Shinichiro

" but - " - Mikey

" No but's go and change ! " - Shinichiro

" Hpmh...Fine ! " - Mikey

Mikey went to his room stomping his feet while shinichiro just sighed and focus on his son who's looking at them confusingly .

" Now mitchi let's go and change your clothes ! " - Shinichiro

" Mhm... Lwet's go ! " - Takemitchi

Takemitchi was now done changing and shinichiro couldn't be more proud at his work.

( A/n : Takemitchi was wearing that, it's soo cute if I were tbh (≧▽≦) )

" My hard work paid off ! " - Shinichiro

Shinichiro said while wiping his tears he just couldn't believe it that he pulled off his best fashion sense for his son.

" Hehehe papa bwest "
( Hehehe papa best ) - Takemitchi

He said while smiling at his father eyes twinkling like the stars we see at night.

" His soo cute , theirs no doubt my son is the cutest ! " Shinichiro thought.