Chapter 12

No one ' s  P . O . V

The motorcycle luckily stop before hitting the two of them takemitchi slowly open his eyes looked up to see the person that saved him and he didn't expect it was his akane - nee hugging him tightly.

A crowd of people immediately swarmed them akane sighed out of relief seeing that it didn't hit them but sad at the same time since she felt takemitchi's hand had a tight grip on her while trembling in fear.

Takemitchi cried on her hold she tried to calm him down but she couldn't as he keep calling his mama and papa.

She looked around and luckily shinichiro, benkei, wakasa, emma and the two kids she was with immediately run up to them which was another relief for her since she was also in a panic and felt a pain in her ankle.

Shinichiro immediately sat down beside them as akane also transfer takemitchi onto his hold. Mitchi who immediately smelled his mama's cologne clung onto him and cried some more as shinichiro also hug him tightly while kissing his forehead.

" I'm.....so...sorry...mama ! " Takemitchi said in between his sobs shinichiro was already in tears  hushing his poor son while giving him some light kisses and apologize.

Emma who was being carried by waka wanted to be put down so the adult agreed, she thank him first and immediately went to also join the duo while apologizing to both shin and mitchi.

Benkei, koko and inui cleared out the people while wakasa and the owner of the motorcycle had a talked. The sano's was now sitting at the near by bench along with akane who had sprained her ankles.

Shinichiro was now carrying the sleeping baby who don't seem to let go of him any time soon bowed to akane " Thank u so much for saving my son akane, I will be forever in your debt for what you had done today and i'll pay for your sprained ankle " he said seriously and sincerely.

" No need for that shinichiro - san, I just did what a normal person will do and please do stand properly it really isn't that much of a big deal " she replied shyly. He obliged by what she said and smiled at her " It's a big deal for us akane - chan so if you need help just come to us " shin said.

" And also u can ask for help from us black dragons I swear that upon my name and in the gang "wakasa added. " If someone disturb or touch u just call us and well teach them a lesson for ya, plus this two looked pretty worried about u " benkei also added while pointing at koko and inui.

Akane chuckled and thank them, benkei called a taxi for the three which she constantly refused but agreed at the end and bid their goodbye's. It was also time for them to go back home, shin woke up his son while emma was with benkei this time.

They all got back home safe and sound, benkei bid his goodbye as well. All four of them entered the house and saw grandpa sano arranging the table which surprises them and mikey was already their too still not looking at them.

Grandpa Sano notice the puffy eyes that his grandchildren's have which leaving him frown from what his seeing and went to them. " What happened to all of you ? " He asked still frowning and worried as mitchi went onto his hold and snuggle to him while emma hug him.

" Let's talk about it later grandpa, the kids is also tired. Let's eat first so those two could go to bed " shinichiro said tirelessly while yawning, grandpa sano could only agree and went on to the table for mikey still no words came out from him except from just greeting them.

The two were already done washing and was now changing some clothes well for mikey that child just went to his room once again. Emma and takemitchi were twinning int their bunny pj's.

 Emma and takemitchi were twinning int their bunny pj's