Chapter 2

No one's P . O . V

It's already been a week since they had and bonded with little mitchi. If you were to ask how it went they would say it was a pure bless from heaven having just to wake up with the baby already smiling at you.

In this time around shinichiro's birthday is already approaching two more days to go and it's his special day. Shinichiro was now at his room guarding his baby dragon who's peacefully asleep.

You might be wondering where is emma and mikey well they were at school obviously since it was friday. They both don't wanna go but shinichiro ain't buying it and dragged both of them in class.

Now it's only him and his grandpa in the house again. As shinichiro was lost deep in his thought grandpa sano then entered bringing some slice watermelons.

" Stop spacing out and have some watermelon, keisuke's mother drop this by a while ago " - Grandpa Sano

" Well that's nice " - Shinichiro

Shinichiro grab a slice and start munching it and gone back with his deep thoughts which was interrupted by his grandpa again.

" Your birthday is around the corner , what do you want to do? " - Grandpa Sano

" I'm fine with a little celebration like we always do, but this time I want to officially introduce takemitchi to the other's " - Shinichiro

" Mhm....then what were you thinking so deeply then ? " - Grandpa Sano

" I was thinking of quiting the delinquent life for good, but im hesitating " - Shinichiro

" You know shinichiro at first I was very disappointed in you for entering that kind of life I didn't like it at all " - Grandpa Sano

" Gomenasai " - Shinichiro

" But I can't stop you since it's your own life, I raised you and your siblings to choose the person you want to be so I couldn't help it but accept it , so try too see what's the right and good decisions you can think before deciding " Grandpa Sano

Shinichiro stayed quite while grandpa sano let him have his time to be alone and to think properly. It was just a peaceful afternoon he looks at his son who's eyes were slowly opening and just smiled after saying " Papa " once again and had gone back to sleep.

He couldn't hide the joy that his son was giving him and that's where he finally decided what he wanted to do. His dream was to be the top 1 delinquent was already achieved but now he just want to settle down because of this little baby and especially for takemitchi's safety.

- Timeskip : Black Dragons Base -
( 9:00 pm , July 29 )

Shinichiro arrived at they're basement quite early since he noticed that it was still quite so his guessing that the rest were running late since he announced this 8:30 pm.

He sat down in the old sofa but still usable surprisingly, now he's just resting his head and mumbling.

" Is it really ok to leave him alone, I mean grandpa is there also those two....

Maybe I should start buying some new clothes for mitchi " - Shinichiro

His mumbling continues on for 5 minutes but was only cut off by his best friend Akaashi Takeomi who's also his V - President in his gang.

" Oi you shin you sound like a creep mumbling over there " - Takeomi

Shinichiro who was startled suddenly stand up and almost hit his best friend who was now lighting his cigarette.

" Wtf takeomi, you scared the living daylight out of me " Shinichiro

" Sorry not sorry " - Takeomi

Two figure then started to appear and was now snickering to what happened between those two.