Chapter 5

- ( 6;00 pm, August 1 ) -

No one's P . O . V

Emma and Mrs. Baji now came out from emma's room since shinichiro was looking for them.

The three arrived seeing the two boy's who gone feral ago all patched up and was now kneeling with both hands in the air as a punishment.

They pity them but think that those two deserve it more or less. Then there they saw shinichiro done arranging everything.

" Shin - nii your already done ? " - Emma

This caught shinichiro's attention and looked out where the voice was coming from. He then saw emma along with their aunt and his baby who looks worried ?.

" Yup, everything is done and here ! " - Shinichiro

Shinichiro went closer to them and got takemitchi who has still a worried and sad looked on his cute face. His papa frowned and ask mitchi why he was sad.

" Baby, why are you sad, mhm ?" - Shinichiro

Takemitchi looked at him then point his index finger to where baji and mikey was kneeling.

" Vampy - chan and mikey ish hwurt "
( Vampy - san and mikey is hurt ) - Takemitchi

He said his face started to have tears as he hug his papa. The three was in aw by him since you won't see much of baby crying for someone who got hurt.

Shinichiro and his aunt had let out a small chuckle then look back at the baby who was whimpering while hugging his papa.

" Shh... Their ok baby they were just being bad and did you just call call keisuke vampy ? " - Shinichiro

Takemitchi looked at his papa not letting go of the hug and just nodded. Emma who just got back from getting the tissue then give it to shin.

" Here " - Emma

" thank you emma " - Shinichiro

The little girl just nodded and went on to sit on the couch along with his auntie ofc since they just want to see the bond between the father and son.

" Why did you call him vampy ? " - Shinichiro

He ask while wiping his son face.

" Bwecause of his two tweeth " - Takemitchi

Shinichiro knows what his son meant but still ask.

" Which part " - Shinichiro

Takemitchi then opened his mouth and pointed where it was, shinichiro was shocked and proud since his son remembered it quickly.

" Hwere papa and vampy - chan wooks like thwe one in thwe bwook you rwead "
( Here papa and vampy - chan looks like the one in the book you read ) - Takemitchi

Shinichiro snuggled his baby and praised him which he earned a cute laugh from his baby. After their cute moment was done this two then excuses themselves.

" Excuse us aunt we will be leaving since our little baby here needs to take a bath and so do I " - Shinichiro

" Sure no problem, well just be here " - Mrs. Baji