Chapter 13

No one's P . O . V

An hour earlier

Akane was brough home by koko from the library they went though. As koko was about to leave akane ask her one thing.

" You liked shinichiro - san son don't you koko ? " She said calmly and looking at the boy seriously.

" What do you mean akane - nee , you know ur the only one I liked and plus his still younger than me !!" he stuttered in each line that he had spoken, both face and ears were alread covered in shade of pink.

Akane chuckled before going on to him.
" Your lie is too obvious koko, don't try to deny it and accept that feeling ok? " replied by her along with a pat on the head .

Koko was still red his head hang low but nodded before running away bidding both his goodbye's to the siblings.

" Young love " she sighed and look at her phone to see it's still 7 pm. " Let's go and get some groceries cause im sure I forgot to left a note to seishu about it " she said crying internally and started to head out again.

Back to the present

Akane was panting heavily with both hands full of groceries, her hair was even a mess and was panting. She then shouted both of the boy's name across on on the street.

She went running up to them not even caring about their house that was literally burning infront of them. The three was froze on the spot as they saw the person they thought that was inside is infront of them.

" Koko , seishu thank god your both ok " akane sighed in relief before realizing the burnt in the other side of seishu's face .
" Nee - chan your not in your room ? " He asked while stuttering and with a shaky voice.

" No I wasn't , I was at the grocery store and I forgot to tell you " she answered hugging seishu tightly. As the siblings talk shinichiro and koko just came back to reality, the two was now shaking in more fear.

Without another thought the two of them run in too the burning house but akane stop them. " GET OUT OF MY WAY " shin said angrily but she didn't budge and only escalated to shin pushing her hardly to the ground.

Shinichiro didn't bother to apologize and went in koko was about to go after shin but akane was able to hold him back. " PLEASE AKANE - SAN LET ME GO " tears were already visible in his eyes.

" NO , I can't let you go inside it's dangerous " she retorted but koko was too stubborn and answered back " SO WHAT ?!, YOU WANT ME TOO JUST STAY HERE AND WATCH AS THOSE TWO GET HURT OR EVEN WORSE THEY COULD DIE IN THEIR AKANE !? " .

She was taken back by koko's behaviour when suddenly seishu added in " His right nee - chan ! , many possible things could happened to them inside.

As the three argued shinichiro is trying to find a way to get inside as all the entrance are block with the fire. " Come on , come on just give me one way to go inside I can't lost him, i just can't  " he muttered still finding a way to get in.

Takemitchi's P. O. V

" Where is nee - chan I need to hurry the house is covered with dark smoke " takemitchi's thought as he went upstairs towards to akane's room. 

He stood by at the door when suddenly something dropped from above that was flaming luckily he was able to dodge it in time.  " Phew , that almost killed me " he sighed in relief still covering his mouth with his shirt.

That's when he realized that the entrance to akane's room is now block, takemitchi was on panic and tried to find another way but their was none that's when he heard the others shouted akane's name.

" Did akane nee - chan got out ? " He mumbled happily and was coughing .  " I need to get out of here mama is waiting for me ".

Takemitchi dragged his fragile body to find any exit he can use but everything was block by the fire. He was now leaning on the bathroom door while breathing heavily and constant coughing due to the smoke he inhale.

" It's too hot , mama, papa, emma nee - chan , mikey - nii , grandpa and everyone help " he said with his thought. His vision and mind was now both dizzy and burry he don't know what to do anymore but to pray too the gods out there that he would be safe.

Back to current situation

Shinichiro was running around in circles screaming his son name while crying, he almost truly went in no matter its flaming but was held back by wakasa.

" Shin stop , the firefighter is here ! " he held him tightly in his arms as the rescuer went in. Shin was speechless and hold him tight crying his heart out.

" I can't live without him wakasa , I can't live without my child " he cried and cried while waiting for the rescuer to come out.

Minutes pass by everyone was full of tears and shinichiro fell down to his knees and was crying once again at what happened to his son that he cherish so much.

To be continued ~

Zy - chan : Sorry for a really long time that I could not update any of my stories. Since school started I became really busy and barely have time to continue writing this because of the lack of time that I need to divide with.

Y/n : Were really and truly deeply sorry and to you too yona-chan.

Zy - chan : Yeah just yk i miss you all especially you my dear yoooona (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠).

Zy - chan & Y/n : See you on the next chapter stay tune !!