Chapter 5.5

No one's P . O . V

As they caught wakasa and was dragged by shinichiro and benkei to another room meanwhile takeomi was carrying takemitchi who still sucking the lollipop back in the living room.

" Omi - san " - Takemitchi

Our baby look at him curious to where his papa and friends were going. Takeomi who was used being called by that nickname because of shinichiro looked at the baby and replied.

" Yes , u need something ? " - Takeomi

" Where awre they gwoing "
( Where are they going ) - takemitchi

He point at the three who was going to an opposite direction. Takeomi really knows what's gonna happened and answered.

" Your papa and his friends are gonna have some ' talk ' " - Takeomi

Takemitchi just nodded and you guy's wanna know were those 5 little baby chicks are welp they went on ahead of those two.

Minutes later they both arrived on another show of baji and mikey, takeomi just face plam his own face not wanting to deal with the chaos.

Takemitchi who was just confused also just looked at everything maybe a little bit word of his vampy - chan and mikey - nii.

Takeomi spot his two younger siblings and walk up to them, his siblings were confused but then their brother put takemitchi between them and left without uttering a word and left, which added to their confusion.

Senju who have been curios about the baby made the first move.

" Hello takemitchi im senju " - Senju

Our baby who was startled but positioned himself to look at senju just smiled and got the lollipop he was eating and responded.

" Hewwo sen - chan " - Takemitchi

Senju couldn't be more grateful making the first move squish the chubby cheeks of the baby which takemitchi didn't mine since mikey and emma would rather do that often.

Meanwhile haruchiyo just looked at the baby's cute movement which he even finds it cute !. Takemitchi being a sunshine he is shifted his attention to haruchiyo

"Hewwo ! "
( Hello ) - Takemitchi

Haruchiyo look confused and look at his back if takemitchi was talking to someone but none then he looks at his sister who's now holding back his laugh. While our baby is now angry.

" I'm twalking to you ! "
( I'm talking to you ! ) - Takemitchi

" M-me ?" - Haruchiyo

Talemitchi nodded still angry though and haruchiyo was still confused. Takemitchi looks like he had enough walk towards to haruchiyo and sat on his lap leaving our crying senju.

Haruchiyo was shock by our baby's action but was in awe. He was still wandering why the baby had done that but let it be.

" What's ywour name nii - chan? "
( What's your name nii - san ? ) - Takemitchi

" It's Haruchiyo " - Haruchiyo

" Chiyo - chan " - Takemitchi

He swears every time he heard this baby speaks he could feel his heart melting and the nick name that takemitchi gave him got a critical hit in his heart.

As moments pass by this three got comfortable with each other. Takeomi and benkei came in just too see both  haruchiyo and senju was now smiling and having fun with our baby,  baji and mikey still on their show , the elers along with emma was having a great time at the party.