Chapter 6

- Time skip : Next Day -
- ( 8 : 20 am, August 2 ) -

No one's P . O . V

After the ruckus last night some people went home late meanwhile wakasa stayed in the sano residence after the " thing " he did.

Everyone woke up early today to start their day , grandpa sano , mikey, and emma went early to the dojo to start class now that leaves the other three.

Now it was time for shinichiro to go and open his motor shop. He didn't have a choice but to leave his son with wakasa since mitchi was still deep in sleep.

" Are you sure you can handle him ? " - Shinichiro

He said with a worried tone while putting on his shoes.

" Don't worry I can handle him well " - Wakasa

" If you say so , just don't forget if his looking for me - " - Shinichiro

He was then cut off by wakasa.

" If our baby is looking for you , well just go to the shop " - Wakasa

Wakasa said while smiling that made shinichiro feel a little ease since it's his first time leaving without waking or taking his baby with him.

" Ok then , Mitchi's food is at the table if it gets cold you can just heat it at the oven and yours is also at the table " - Shinichiro

Wakasa let out a small chuckle which made shinichiro stop talking and flustered.

" I remember everything you said since we woke up shin , so don't worry well be fine take care of yourself on the way " - Wakasa

He then planted a kiss on shinichiro's forehead and smiled. Meanwhile our mama shin was a blushing messed and walk out just shouting bye to wakasa.

( 10 : 55 am, August 2 )

Takemitchi woke up 8 : 39 am and was looking for everyone only to find wakasa on the living room. Wakasa who saw a very cute scene of our baby yawning cooed by the cuteness.

So he pick up and carry our baby mitchi to the kitchen to feed him along explaining to where is everyone. Takemitchi just nodded to everything while being feed by his papa.

After a while they took a bath together and have fun. As they were done both of them played at the living room. Until wakasa notice a bento box that was left on the table.

" Your papa shin left his lunch mitchi " - Wakasa

Wakasa said to our baby who was clinging on his feet and look at him then said.

" We have to gwive it to him ! "
( We have to give it to him ! ) - Takemitchi

Wakasa then ruffled his head and carry the baby once more.

" Your wish is my command then let's get u dressed " - Wakasa

" Mhm ! " - Takemitchi

both of them were now all dressed up ready to go to the motor shop.

( A/n : This is what mitchi was wearing it's so adorable >.< )

< )