Chapter 1.5

- Timeline : The Next Day -
- 7 : 50 am -

No one's P . O . V

Inside the Sano household we're full of liveliness, giggles and laughter can be heard well its always been like that except today no shouting were heard thru out the area. It was all just peace.

Grandpa Sano and Shinichiro were preparing breakfast while the three childrens were at the living room watching some cartoons.

Takemitchi stand up, started to walk towards mikey which shocked both of them. Then reached out his little hands to mikey.

( A/n: Btw i specifically researched that about a two years old standing and walking especially talking and it was normal that's what I found since they are starting to developed their body . So don't u guys attack me. And lastly they introduce their selves to baby mitchi ok ? ) 

" Mikey " - Takemitchi

" E - emma he said my name !! " - Mikey

" I - i " - Emma

Emma rushed to the kitchen leaving mikey who's having an heart attack by the cuteness of his little nephew. As emma arrive at the kitchen she then shouted which startled both adults in the room.

" GRANDPA AND SHIN - NII TAKEMITCHI HE " - Emma

Both of the adult were immediately worried just mentioning the name takemitchi while emma was catching her breathe before continuing.

" What happened emma ? " - Shinichiro

" Mitchi just stand up and walks towards to mikey then said his name ! "  - Emma

" WAIT WHAT ARE YOU SURE EMMA ! " - Shinichiro

" Yes I am " - Emma

Grandpa Sano and Shinichiro couldn't believe it their little baby on the house can now do all that.... Which was a fast progress but normal for a two years old.

The adults then rushed along with emma to the living room putting down and making sure the stove were off . Then there they see mikey who's already a tomato and mitchi who was beside him giggling while saying " Mikey wet's plway " ( Mikey let's play ) .

They seriously can't believe it everything emma just said was all true and let's forget the dying mikey for a while.

" Mitchi " - Shinichiro

Both of the kids then look at them, takemitchi has sparkles and his eyes you can totally see he was happy to see his Papa shinichiro. He then stand up and tried to run which made shinichiro also run he was afraid the his little baby dragon would fell.

" Papa "  - Takemitchi

" Mitchi don't run like that again, you worry me " - Shinichiro

" Hehehe gwomen " - Takemitchi

Takemitchi has killed all the sano except from himself, joke.

" This baby is gonna be my death someday " - Grandpa Sano

The three nodded in sync because what they're grandpa said was true but one thing is for sure they'll need to exercise their hearts from this cuteness especially in the future.

"  Well shin I think this house is gonna get more chaotic than it's already is " - Grandpa Sano

" Can't deny that fact " - Shinichiro

And that's how they all started with there day being bless with an angel is nothing more a good day for them. Then they all just proceeded to eat breakfast and play for the whole day with the baby.

- The end -
( T . B . C )
The black dragons well appear on the next chapter which is most likely be uploaded tonight or maybe tomorrow im not quite sure, since i'm also writing at the other stories so yeah ....

And here's a bonus chapter and I think this story will always get a bonus  : )

Bonus :

" Mitchi who do you like to play with  " - Mikey

" Mikey why are you asking him that questioned his still a baby " - Emma

" Ok and ? " - Mikey

" And he still can't understand that much even though our baby dragon is a genius " Emma

" Your just scared that he will pick me "  - Mikey

" I'm not scared and plus he would totally say it's me " - Emma

This two continued to bicker while mitchi who was on shinichiro's lap sucking a pacifier just giggled and hold the pacifier to just say.

" Mitchi  wikes papa ! " - Takemitchi
( Mitchi likes papa ! " )

Which made the two stop and looked at shinichiro who could cry any second and had a victory smirk on his face.

" Well you heard it my baby dragon likes me and not you two " - Shinichiro

" Shin - nii !!! " - Mikey and Emma

Shinichiro passed mitchi slowly to his grandpa and run away from his sibling who's now chasing him towards outside .

" What a wonderful day, don't you agree mitchi " - Grandpa Sano

Takemitchi who didn't understand as a two years old is just give his grandpa the brightest smile. Which grandpa sano describe a smile that can compete with the sun. And that's how the neighborhood go their daily dose of shouting coming from the siblings....

" What a wonderful and peaceful day it is " - Author

"  Yes it is indeed wonderful author -  chan  " - Y/ n 

Babye ~