Chapter 11

- Amusement Park -

No one's P . O . V

All five of them arrive there ahead of time from what they planned but who cares no one does. They all got their bags from our luggage counter for the day and went to the entrance , takemitchi along with emma was both holding benkei hands as the couple just watch behind them also having their moment.

" Keizo ojisan , emma - nee let's go and ride that ! " Takemitchi excitedly exclaimed and pointed one of the rides. Benkei  looked at it along with emma who was now excited and plus  it was safe for our two little bean so he agreed while the couples also agreed as long as his their to watch over the kids.

( A/n : Luggage counter and babysitter for the day Uncle Keizo Arashi ( ´◡‿ゝ◡'). )

" Let's go mitchi ! " Emma said giddily dragging their poor uncle with them who just sighed and went along to the two who's now giggling ready to get in.

" Take care of them for us benkei " wakasa shouted while dragging shinichiro out of there and not minding the protest of his bf while bekei's jaw just dropped by how they left him along with this energetic kids.

He was about to protest but the couple were already gone and nowhere to be seen. His literally gonna get revenge on those two once their done on the hangout but now he shifted his attention to the little kids who's now beaming of excitement which kinda relieve him.

" Ok then , let's go get the tickets and have ton's of fun , ok ?" He said putting mitchi on his neck while carrying emma on his hands the two then cheerfully replied an ok to him along with a giggle.

" HOLD ON TIGHT " he added which the kids obliged and was now heading to the rides that they pointed at. While the couple well their just having a small date , which shin was now pouting since he's not with his son .

Their day was fun they went on lot of rides along with trying some different varieties of food and meet up at lunch time which was also a memorable one since the one the food they ordered was delivered incorrectly which almost pissed benkei and wakasa but was luckily stopped by shin from them attacking the waiters. 

It was already sunset when they finally took a rest on one of the bench they found. The two kids well u could say they still have a  lot of battery in their system , while them is looking like a corpse can't blame the two energetic fluff balls for draining them to bits

Shinichiro and benkei were left at the bench they were resting from since mitchi won't stop asking for ice cream which was also backed up by our big sis emma who also wants to eat it so wakasa who lost from rock - paper - scissor got to accompany the kids.

Wakasa already gave the kids their ice cream those two lit up with excitement and went back to the others because that's what they said so he let them be since it's just a few steps to go there and he trusted emma enough.

But something unexpected happened when he got back. " Where are the kids ? " Wakasa ask shininchiro and benkei while  wondering his eyes on the area to find them but all he got was a confused face.

" What do u mean ? Aren't they with you ? " Benkei replied one of his eyebrows was up but wakasa also look confused by what he said and replied " The kid's told me they were going on a head of me " .

Shinichiro who was just confused a minute ago immediately stand up and grabbed his collar " What the hell are thinking wakasa " he shouted at him angrily before letting him go to pick up his things.

" Well talk about this later , for now go let's scattered and look for them " he said trying to calm his self down leaving those them without looking back. "U will also have a talk with me " benkei said before sighing and left.

While wakasa on the other hand also know his in big trouble and just left. It's been an hour of searching but they still don't have a clue to were those two will be, shinichiro was already panicking and told them to call the black dragons for help while on a verge of breaking down.

Luckily wakasa was their to soothe him out as benkei still looking around was about to call the gang when he suddenly saw them on the other side of the road, he let out a sigh of relief. " Guy's their over there ! " He shouted before walking towards the kids.

Takemitchi and emma on the other hand was also panicking the youngest one was already crying while the oldest was holding back her tears trying to calm him down.

" Emma - nee , i'm scared " he said in between his sobs. Emma just hug him close to her " it's fine mitchi , nee - san will get us back to them " cooing the youngest.

Until she heard a familiar voice across them emma look around just to find his uncle this made her felt a little relieve " look mitchi keizo ojisan is just over there so calm down , ok ? " She said patting his back.

Takemitchi look to where his older sister looked and it was true he let go of their hug and ran to the road emma immediately run up to him but a motorcycle was heading towards to takemitchi at full speed.

Back to the three. Shinichiro and wakasa immediately run up to benkei and ask him but us he point it out takemitchi was already in the middle road as emma was shouting this word " Mitchi look out ! ".

Shinichiro didn't hesitate to run up to him as he saw his son frozen on the spot but it was too late that's what he think. He was already on his knees but then saw someone save his son.

" AKANE - SAN !! " , " AKANE - NEE " was heard from the distance. 

The End ~
( T . B . C )
Want some spoilers ? , Nah i won't tell u but hey akane has already made her debut in this story ! which i am very excited !.

Bonus:

What actually happened in lunch time , let's find out .

All five of them are at the second floor of the restaurant near the window since it was pack due to it's popularity and special menu.

Benkei already looked like he was done for the day while wakasa just tease and annoy him because he was bored, while shin and the kids were talking how fun was their little adventure.

The waitress arrived and hand them the menu , shinichiro ordered two kids meal since it has some freebies that come along with it while the adults ordered the special champon and katsudin that brought the  popularity in this place along with some side dish.

The waitress then left after she got their order. " It looks like our food is gonna take longer than expected " shinichiro said looking at the pact place and he was correct cause it's already been 35 minutes have pass and their order was still not their.

Luckily after an hour it arrived they were all now excited as the waiter put all the mouth watering food. But theirs a big problem the food that arrive to them was wrong since it was 3 ramen and gyoza and that tick off the two.

They've been waiting for an hour just to get their food and now they serve them the wrong one. Beneki ask for the waiter that served them  immediately and furiously emma put both of her hands into mitchi's ear while the youngest just look at him all  confuse.

The waiter arrive already shaking and before those two could rant shin put his hands in their mouth and smiled at the before saying " Sorry about them sir but I would like to say that this is not our order " .

The scared waiter immediately apologize and told them it was just his first day working and replace the food with what they ordered. In the end they got their food and ate it.

Y/n : Why are smiling all of a sudden ?

She / he ask nervously zy - chan

Zy : Oh dear y/n im just smiling for akane's debut ~

Zy - chan smiled once again while y/n just gulp as her/his sweat just dropped.

Y/n : I don't trust that smile .

Babye ~