Chapter 14

No one's P. O. V

Shinichiro caress his sons face tears still pouring out of eyes. He felt like he failed being a parent and being a father for takemitchi. Wakasa was by his side clenching his fist trying to hold back his tears.

" I'm sorry mitchi , im sorry for not taking care of you properly "

He said still caressing his son's face still crying desperately.

" Sir we need to take him now to the hospital to get treated or his and this other boy's burns will worsened , you could come with us. "

One of the rescuer said, shin didn't hesitate to let go and stand immediately. The rescue team rush mitchi to the ambulance while shin had a small talk with wakasa.

" Shin your still not stable are you sure you'll go with them? , I can go with them you know ? "

Waka said reassuringly but he was a tough not to crack.

" NO!. I'm fine wakasa and my child needs me , I don't want to fail twice being a father so I need and want to be there for him !.

You don't understand how it pains me to see my child, my own freaking child wakasa !. I couldn't save him while he was inside I was just here crying and doing nothing while my son is suffering.

So the least  I could do is to be with him right now".

Shin retorted with so much anguish, he couldn't answer back and just sigh.

" I know what your feeling right now shin, takemitchi is like my own son too. Don't worry about a thing here.

I'll take akane and koko back to the house to let them stay there and also inform grandpa about this.

So go with them, ik mitchi needed u the most now. "

Wakasa then kisses his forehead, shin just stared at him before coming back to his senses when one the rescuer called him, that they need to go now.

He immediately ran and got in to the ambulance not even looking back.

He sighed and look at the two, who guilty and worried especially akane.

"I should have gone with them ".

She said while her hands and body tremble. Koko was on the ground crouching both of his feet murming the word " sorry " and "stupid".

Waka just pat there heads and said.

" Don't worry the three of them will get through this. Now stand up and hop on to the bike were going to the sano residence."

Before the two could even talk back he immediately cut them off.

" And don't you two dare coward knowing were going to the sano's "

They both just nodded and ride on the bike their trip was quite only the breeze was heard.

With Shinichiro

They all arrive at the hospital after 45 minutes and was rushed to the ER. The kids was now inside while shin was outside waiting for the news.

He was getting impatient but tried his best to stay clam as possible. He felt cold and lonely at that moment just thinking how it would been so different if he just watch over his son carefully.

A lot's of thought went straight to his head, he can't rest or just close his eyes for a second and was just pacing back n fourth when he couldn't just sit down.

As waiting for the result someone pat his shoulder he looked up just to see a man heavily panting.

In the Sano Household

The three of them arrived safely and was now in-front of the Sano Household. Wakasa open the gate while the two just followed like a puppy not even saying a thing or two with each other.

He just sighed and let them in, as they went in grandpa sano was waiting at the front door for his grandchildren. Grandpa Sano was taken back when he saw those two but also wondering where his children at.

"Waka where are they and what happened to this children?"

Grandpa Sano said worriedly as he also let them in. Wakasa was spacing out but immediately snapped back and responded.

" Shin and takemitchi is at the hospital Grandpa "

He said it with full nervousness in his voice. Grandpa walk up to him and ask him many question while the two was clutching their palms, also really scared what grandpa sano will do with them.

Wakasa explained everything even to bits. Grandpa Sano was too stunned and almost fell down luckily waka was fast enough to hold him in time or it would been worse.

" Where are they ?!. What hospital did they went in tell me wakasa !?"

He asked gripping to wakasa tightly.

" Gramps, calm down it's not good for you please , shin said that we can go tomorrow but for now it's better to stay here and be calm "

Grandpa sano sighed in defeat and listened to what wakasa said meanwhile his now scratching the back of his head.

" You two follow me to your rooms for now , and don't make any noise or it will wake up the others and we don't want any commotion again, K?"

Koko and Akane just nodded and silently followed wakasa to the rooms they will be staying. Not a sound was made only their breathing can be heard.

The atmosphere was slightly thick and they understood , why it was like that and that made them feel more guilty.

The three of them arrived at the rooms wakasa was getting the futon out it was still silent until akane said something.

" Wakasa - san -"

Before she could finish , he cut him off immediately.

" Apologize to shin and mitchi not too me "

Akane once again was guilty and keep her head low. Wakasa was done setting up and just immediately left.

Back to shinichiro

The man who just panting a while ago, finally caught his breathe before saying .

"Are you Sano...Shinichiro ? " 

When he heard that shin immediately look at the face of the person and he felt something was wrong from the voice because it was too familiar and no doubt...

" Hanagaki Takeru , how dare you show your filthy face in-front of me again"

Shinichiro's face was full of hatred towards that person who just smiled at him.

" Still the same , huh ? "

To be continued ~

Author: Really sorry for not updating and going on hiatus without telling you guys. Classes and school works really took all my time up especially pt's .

But I hope you will like this update even though its been so long and thank you for continuing  to support me guys I promise I'll try to update more....

Love you all !

Y/n : Author - chan your giving us another cliffhanger!!!

The end ~