Chapter 8

Elise let out a whimper as the tingles from Paige's ghostly fingers spread slowly up her calves, and she had to breathe deep just to maintain her concentration. Talia moaned while she was licking Elise's neck and Amy started to rub circles into her ass cheeks, and she too lost a little focus. When the two living girls looked upwards into the mirrors, they could see the naked ghosts smiling back at them, and their hand movements matched the sparks shooting through their bodies.

"Oh, fuck!" gasps Elise. "I don't know how much of that I can take if Paige touches other places."

"I know, Amy has my ass feeling almost as good as your spanking!" Talia agreed.

Abruptly, the tingling all stopped, and then looked in the mirror to see both Paige and Amy kneeling again but waving them closer. With a shrug, the girls got to their knees and got in the middle of the bed. Watching their reflections, they saw the ghosts moving about, then touching their bodies as though trying to turn them. It took some time to move about, aided by rudimentary sign language before they were kneeling in front of one another, with Paige behind Elise and Amy behind Talia.

When they felt a slight tingling on the backs of their heads, they leaned into the kisses that the pair of spirits obviously wanted them to perform. As usual, they quickly got caught up in the kiss, as Elise slipped her tongue in between Talia's parted lips, and danced a little tango with her tongue. Hands tangled in hair and their lips moved hungrily against the other and they had no intention of stopping.

And then both of them let out loud moans into the others mouth when Amy and Paige reached around to cup each of their breasts. The little discharges of electricity shot through their bosoms, and they had to stop their kissing to breathe even while hanging on to each other to stay upright. It became even harder to breathe when they looked upwards and saw the view. Amy and Paige looked thrilled, the smiles on their face as they gripped the breasts of the other pair was so erotic that it made Talia and Elise more turned on then they'd ever been.

And when they moved their fingers to the nipples, both Elise and Talia started screaming in pleasure.

"Oh god Amy! Paige! Fuck! Don't stop Paige! Please Amy, more!" came their chorus of yells. To help them along, Paige and Amy helped guide Talia and Elise's hands to the other's cores. They knew at once what was needed, and Elise took no time in slipping two fingers deep within Talia while Talia was doing the same to her. Their fingers started pumping mercilessly, and with the shocks on their breasts combined with that pleasure, it wasn't long before they were screaming once more, though this time it was as they hit their high, and stayed there with the overload of sensations.

Paige and Amy backed off, only lightly running their fingers gently down the backs of the girls while they collapsed upon one another, still kneeling on the bed.

"I didn't even know who's name to scream," Elise muttered. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt!"

Talia nodded alongside her. "It was. I can't believe you guys could do that, that was incredible!"

"Is there anything we can do for you?" Elise asked while looking at the other girls in the mirror. "Can you feel if I touch you?"

Both ghosts shook their heads, but then wrapped their arms around the living pair, enveloping them in a ring of little shocks that awoke their body once more. Talia took that opportunity to drop her lips to Elise's breast and take the nipple into her mouth, and Elise instinctively threw her head back in pleasure. She would never get tired of that talented tongue. She eagerly lifted her hands to knead Talia's breasts in return, hearing an appreciative moan from her girlfriend.