Chapter 17

Talia was in heaven. Not only was her ass pleasantly stinging from Elise's soft hand, but now she had Amy underneath her sending shocks through her breasts and belly, while Paige teased her thighs and massaged her recently spanked cheeks. But when Elise touched her, and asked if she was ready, she almost lost it just in anticipation right then. This was a step above their normal spanking routine, and Talia couldn't wait.

"Yes! I'm ready Ms. Mesny!" Talia replied, her head drooping, unable to summon the energy to lift it as her whole body was trembling with desire.

"Good girl." Elise knelt behind Talia, slowly running the length of the dildo through her folds, and coating it in her wetness before tentatively slipping just the tip in. Talia whimpered in delight, but otherwise remained still, waiting for Elise to continue. Amy and Paige had chosen their strap on well, seven inches to slip into Talia and then the base of it had little nubs that were rubbing Elise just right as she moved it around. This was going to be fun! "Paige, I need you to tease my nipples! Amy, spread your legs so Talia can see you. Talia, you better be looking in that mirror! I want you to see everything happening to you!"

Everyone was moving at once. Paige moved behind Elise and reached around to cup her breasts and send tiny jolts through her nipples. Amy spread her legs wide, happy to be a visual stimulus as well as physical for Talia. When Talia finally looked up, Elise met her eyes in the mirror, then slowly slid the rest of the length into her, watching her eyes roll back in pleasure as she stretched to accommodate it. Giving in to her pleasure, Talia started rocking her ass back into Elise, who started long smooth strokes while gripping her hips tightly. Amy and Paige continued to provide their shocks, hoping that someday this would be them together in the girls.

Talia had the best of everything though. Not only was Elise filling her delightfully, but she had Amy sending her shocks through her body as well. And when she looked into the mirror, she could see Amy splayed out in front of her, her shaved core easy to see, even if she wasn't whole. If she cast her eyes higher, she could see the reflection of Elise and see her smile when their eyes met, with her breasts jiggling slightly with each thrust and Paige's hands gripping them. She didn't know how much more stimulation she could take!

"Oh! Fuck me baby! More!" she cried out. "Please preciosa!

Hearing that, Elise picked up her speed, finding another tempo, and pulling Talia back into each thrust. "Amy! Now you can lick her pussy!"

Amy didn't hesitate to wiggle up Talia's body and placed her little tongue right on her clit. Her only regret was that she didn't have her body, because Talia was soaked, droplets of her juices dripping off her lips to either coat the silicone shaft that was driving into her or dripping right off her and onto Amy. But much like the water in the shower, now it landed on her and didn't just go through her but ran over her nose or collected in the hollows of her eyes before running like tears down to the bed.

Talia was losing her mind now, the little sparks from Amy shooting through her clit while Elise continued to fill her faster and faster while still having the most erotic view imagination were bringing her to the edge of her oblivion at a breakneck pace. "Yes! Amy, more! Elise baby! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Oh God damn it, I'm there preciosa!"

And she was.

Elise pulled Talia back into one more thrust, and that sent her right over the edge. Her body convulsing and driving the base of the strap on back into Elise's clit and making her shudder in pleasure. The juices burst forth from Talia, further coating Amy's face and making her happier than she had been in years. Seeing Talia come undone, Paige took matters into her own hands and slipped one of her hands between Elise's legs, sending the little electric shocks everywhere from between her ass cheeks to within her folds where Paige slipped into her. She knew she couldn't feel the actual fingers, but her hope was that the shocks would feel good in there. Which they did indeed.