Chapter 21

"I've got you baby girl!" Talia heard a husky voice within her head say as an unseen pressure forced her hands tighter onto the chakra.

"Paige?"

"Yeah, I'm here. You did it. We are all together now. You want to open your eyes?"

Talia nodded and fluttered her eyes open, seeing a concerned Elise on her knees right in front of her. "Elise?"

"Yes! And Amy too!" Elise answered happily.

"I have Paige!" Talia grinned, pulling Elise into her. Or Amy. Well, both of them! They hung onto each other for dear life, sobbing uncontrollably now that they were all together.

"That was so cool!" Hana screamed.

"They went right into you!" Mira was just shaking her head incredulously.

Veronica sat in her chair, weeping happy tears. "That might be the most amazing supernatural thing I've ever heard of!"

"Talia!" she heard Paige's deeper voice in her head. "You need to get them all out of this house. I haven't been able to touch my wife in over five years, and I don't need an audience for what I want to do to her!"

Talia's eyes widened in surprise, but she couldn't fault Paige at all. How would that work? Now that there were two souls in her body, who controlled what? That was going to take some getting used to! But first, they needed to be alone!

"Ahh, guys! I know this is a momentous occasion and all, but ummm... Paige and Amy haven't been able to talk to or touch each other in over five years," Talia tried to tell them tastefully.

"Oh!" Mira immediately caught on. "Say no more! Hana and I were hoping to look next door again anyway. We'll go check out our house! Veronica, why don't you let us show it to you!"

Mira gave Hana a tug on her hand, and she giggled as she ran from the house. "Have fun!"

A moment later they heard the front door close, and Talia quickly went and locked it. They didn't want to be disturbed right now! Hurrying back to the bedroom, Talia found Elise sitting in bed and jumped in next to her. "So, I think we need to let Paige and Amy have some fun, but how do we let them do that?"

Elise nodded quickly. "Amy is more than ready. If she was in control, you'd have already lost those clothes!"

Talia started stripping after hearing that. "We can help with that! But what next?"

Elise joined Talia in removing her clothes, then lay back on the bed talking to Amy within her mind. "I'm just going to lay here and relax, go ahead, and try to move something!" She did exactly that, just as though she were relaxing or taking a nap.

"Let me try!" Amy had such a cute voice, that Elise couldn't help but smile every time she heard it. Before Elise realized it, her right hand moved up to grasp her left breast, squeezing it lightly. She hadn't meant to do that! But it felt really good, as though someone else was doing it. Which of course was exactly what was happening.

"Holy shit! I'm feeling you up!" Amy giggled! "I'm so gonna play with you! You're gonna be screaming my name!"

"You want that huh?" Elise asked shyly.

"Damn right I do!" she whispered. "I'm in charge!" Amy cried out happily to the room. "It was easy Paige, just let Talia relax and you'll be able to play too!" Amy sat up and then got to her knees, grabbing several pillows, and moving them to the foot of the bed, then lay back against them with her legs spread. "And you better hurry, cuz I'm just gonna play with Elise for a bit while you two figure out what you're doing!"