Chapter 12

Talia raced into the master bedroom, her eyes drawn to the large mirrors on the walls, as they always were these days. Both of the ghostly girls were next to the end table in front of the phones, their fingers typing over the phone, but they both whirled and held their hands out towards her, shaking their heads.

"I can't see yet?" Their heads continued to shake, and her shoulders slumped. "Tonight?"

This time there were nods, and she smiled happily. She couldn't wait to read what they were typing, as this would be their first actual communication! She stood for a few minutes, just watching the pair hunched over and typing. Yes, she may have been staring at their asses. Suddenly they stopped and moved back towards her with smiles on their faces.

"Are you ready to go meet the guests?" she inquired, receiving nods in reply. "Okay, they're probably eating all of the pizza so we better hurry!"

Elise had stuck the pizzas in the oven on low heat to keep them warm, since they hadn't known how long Talia would be. Mira and Hana had given a brief overview of how they had met Talia and how they were both in love with what she had done here for her renovation project here at the house. They also looked so adorably in love with each other that she quickly overcame her jealousy towards the pair. They were too sweet for words, and obviously only looked at each other for love.

But if they tried to get frisky with her ghostly lovers they'd have to throw down!

Talia returned to the kitchen with an elated grin, and Elise knew right away that she'd been excited about the writing too.

"Are they here?" Elise asked? She quickly felt the little jolt on her shoulder to indicate they were. "Never mind!"

Talia nodded and turned to Mira and Hana. "So, you can't see them, but Paige and Amy are here with us. They're very friendly, and like all of us, an all-girl couple. Five years ago, they rented this house to live in, and the owner had never repaired carbon monoxide leaks, and they passed away in their sleep on the first night sleeping here. That also happened to be the day they were married. We don't know how ghosts work, and they aren't too sure either. They seem to be becoming more solid, but the easiest way to see them is in a mirror."

"So, they can see us now?" Mira asked

"They sure can!" Elise said happily. "Girls, can you touch each of them on their shoulders?"

Seconds later, both Hana and Mira jumped in shock, with Hana giving an adorable squeak as she looked around the room.

"They touch you?" Hana asked.

Elise and Talia shared a look and then both started blushing. Elise looked as red as a tomato as she hid her face.

"Oh damn! That was why you were talking about the ghost orgasms! You want to return the favor!" Mira exclaimed. "They help get you off?"

Talia nodded, not trusting herself to talk, while Elise buried her face in her arms on the counter.

"So, if they touch you, and it shocks you like that – " Mira started.

Hana let out a huge gasp as she realized what her fiancé meant. "They touch you, there?"

Talia nodded, her own face turning almost as red as Elise. "They are umm... Yeah, they do. It is pretty intense."

"And you're still not able to do that for them." confirmed Mira.

"No, though they're becoming more solid now. Like, we could see them in the shower," Elise finally said after peeking her head up. "But they still can't feel things. Not just pleasure, like even hot and cold water, it is all the same."