Chapter 10

"Oh shit!" Elise groaned as she tried to get out of bed the next morning. She staggered to the bathroom, turning on the water in the shower to a scalding heat that she'd never normally use before grabbing four Advil. She took a pair dry before bringing the other two to Talia, who would no doubt need them more than she would with her more physically demanding job. Talia took hers without even opening her eyes and swallowed them while Elise headed back to the water that was beckoning with its waiting steam.

She was an addict, and she had no interest in stopping. It was ironic. She'd see the stories on the news and always wondered how you could get lost in something so much that the rest of the world fell away. But now she knew. The shocks and tingles that Amy and Paige provided while they all made love together wasn't something she ever wanted to stop feeling. But what would happen if they went on vacation and tried to make love without the ghosts. Would it feel as good? She never wanted Talia to think she wasn't enough!

Last night was a perfect example. Once they'd taken the box of toys down to the master bathroom and cleaned them all thoroughly, they'd had a discussion of what they wanted to try first. The double sided dildo was their first choice and after some wonderful electric jolt aided foreplay, they settled down with their cores connected by the lovely jelly like toy. But then, as they started to work up a good sweat and were happily moaning and whimpering, Paige and Amy joined in to take it over the top.

Paige had settled her loins right over Elise's mouth, with her own mouth at Elise's gyrating center. Amy did the same to Talia, and it was mind bending. The thrusting of the dildos, the shocks from their tongues on their respective clits, their bodies feeling the stimulating tingle as they lay down on them was amazing. But then, when they looked up into the mirrors on the ceiling, it was something else entirely. That was when you could see the ghostly naked beauties superimposed on Elise and Talia's bodies, and it was too much to behold.

You could see everything, and yet you could see right through it. So, while Paige's amazing ass was right in Elise's face, and she certainly stuck her tongue out to see if she could taste anything, she could still look right through her to see what all the stimulation was doing to her. Needless to say, it was a long night, as that dildo got quite the workout and they'd all lost count of the orgasms they'd enjoyed together.

When she made it back to the bathroom, she opened the door to the walk in shower and was shocked to see Amy and Paige in there. The water was splashing from both shower heads over their bodies that had now become even more solid and was running in rivulets over them so that Elise was able to see their forms without the mirror. She was so excited! Perhaps this meant that they could start returning the favors that they had been given!

"You guys! I can see you!" Elise was crying happy tears as she gazed at the two girls, and then stepped into the water, pulling them close and ignoring the tiny tingles. "I'm so happy right now!"

She sobbed onto their shoulders for a few minutes, and that was where Talia found her when she came to join her in the shower. "Holy shit! This is like naked Pinocchio! Are you becoming  real girls?" Talia stepped carefully into the shower and joined the group hug. It wasn't perfect, if either Elise or Talia squeezed too hard their limbs would still pass through the ghosts, but it was getting more and more solid by the day.

But Amy and Paige didn't have the heart to tell them that while they looked and felt more solid, they still couldn't feel anything. Yes, they felt the tingles when they touched, but they didn't make them excited like it did for the two girls. The water splashed over them, and they could see the little waterfalls and drops as they sluiced off their bodies, but they couldn't feel the difference in temperature at all. If not for the steam in the bathroom, they wouldn't have known the water was hot.