Chapter 22

"I actually meant go on dates and explore this part of the state and all that kind of stuff," admitted Paige. "But now that you mention it, get your ass up here!" Reaching down, Paige hauled Amy atop her causing her to let out a startled squeak, and then captured her lips in a sweet kiss. One that had been five years in the making. They moved slowly, not in a rush after all this time but just remembering what the other liked. And yes, the lips were those of Elise and Talia, but the way they kissed, the way their hands lingered on cheeks and tangled in their hair was Amy and Paige.

Amy moaned lightly into Paige's mouth, enjoying the feeling of the love that they'd had years ago flooding back into her. It didn't take long before an unspoken mutual understanding had them deepening the kiss, their tongues happily darting with each other's mouths as their moans and whimpers grew in intensity.

Talia and Elise were along for the ride and felt everything. It was like being in a giant IMAX theater, but with touch and taste and smell, while watching a movie that was in a different language that somehow you still understood. It really made no sense, and yet it was thrilling all the same. What Amy felt, Elise felt, but it became magnified, because not only were they turned on by the sounds that their partner was making, but also the excited sounds within their own heads. Elise whispered encouragement to Amy, suggestions of where to touch and moaning along in an echo every time Paige did something to stoke their flames.

Of course, the same thing was happening with Talia too. She couldn't help but be turned on by all the kissing, but in slightly different ways that made her wonder why she and Elise hadn't tried that yet. Was it just that they had been together for so long that they had gotten into a pattern of doing what the other liked? Because she sure as hell liked this and wanted more! Much, much more! Perhaps there would be things they'd teach the others as well!

As their lips moved hungrily with one another, their hands did the same. While Amy used her deft fingers to slip between their bodies and grasp Paige's nipples, Paige let her hands slide down to the soft backside of Amy and gave it a firm squeeze. Amy's moans and whimpers only intensified, while Paige soon was growling low in her throat, eager for more. She desperately wanted to devour her wife and didn't think that she could wait much longer to satisfy her craving.

One of the nice things for Paige being in Talia's body, was that Talia was a physically powerful woman thanks to all of the work she was constantly doing. It made it easier for Paige to do the things she was used to in her past body, where she was also strong from all her workouts. But, Where Paige had also been tall, Talia was about four inches shorter than the willowy Elise. Even still, Talia's body had more than enough strength to grip Elise by the hips and lift her right up to her waiting mouth.

Amy knew exactly what that meant. As strong and dominant as Paige was, there was nothing more that she enjoyed than having Amy straddle her face and let Paige leisurely lick and suck her core for as long as she liked. It gave her freedom to use her hands wherever she liked on Amy's body, and with her back and neck lying flat she could relax and lick for hours if her tongue let her.

Paige was practically drooling. Elise's body was stunning, and her delicate folds were still glistening from the playing that they had been enjoying just moments before. Inhaling the heady fragrance of her sweet center, Paige wasted little time in exploring all of her. Alternating delicate probing with her tongue with broad strokes designed to catch all the little droplets of the juice accumulating on Amy's lips, she was soon happily groaning at the flavor she'd missed for all those years.

"Fuck honey, you're so damned delicious!"

Amy reached down, spreading her lips, and inviting Paige's tongue inward to reach as far as she could. Paige eagerly obliged, keeping her tongue moving deep within her while her hands gripped her ass and pulled her down into her mouth. Fuck! She needed a longer tongue to lap up anything that might try to escape her!