Chapter 17: Youth's Sword Tournament (Arc Finale)

"Begin!!", Haru screams into the microphone.

"It's all or nothing", you say to yourself with a smile.

You slowly close your eyes before viciously reopening them. The world around you seemed so... clear - clearer than it had ever been before.

 clear - clearer than it had ever been before

...

For the first time in a long time, you were exited. Exited for your impending match, and for the chance to prove yourself in front of everyone.

Killer wasp noticed the sudden change in your aura. He too was excited, and was itching with impatience to get the battle started.

"Finally getting serious, huh!?", Killer wasp screams in excitement as he unsheathes one of his many blades.

For the first time since you had met him, he wasn't rapping.

"Use all of your swords and fight me seriously!", you retort.

"You'll have to earn that privilege!", Killer wasp replies.

A wicked smile grew across your face.

"I'll make you regret not taking me seriously...", you mutter under your breath.

"Are you finally ready to get this show on the road?", Killer wasp questions.

You reply with a nod.

"Then...!", He screams. "COME AT ME, Y/N!!"

At full speed, you dash towards Killer wasp with your sword at your side.

[Like this]

...

*CLING!*

In no time at all, the two of you clash swords, sending sparks flying in every direction.

The crowd cheered, some even beginning to clap and whistle

You quickly retract your sword then thrust it forwards towards Killer wasp's left leg.

He swiftly blocks this attack with his sword, but is soon sent stumbling back after you deliver a firm high kick to his chest.